Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys get a win. Prescott in QB spot, again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dallas will most likely be the high wild card. They could get either Washington or New York the way things are going. Philadelphia, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and San Francisco being division winners...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    GO CHIEFS!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

3. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth, fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GO CHIEFS!
    Definitely the team to beat in the AFC If the Titans can get their QB healthy, they will be the main threat to the Chiefs....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Mahomes is pretty darn good, and I don't think anyone can come close to him.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

6. Likes fchafey, xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just glad Mahomes wife had their baby yesterday! I was worried it would interfere with Sunday's game!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

8. LOL fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how. She did all the hard work after all.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

10. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xzochye View Post
    I'm just glad Mahomes wife had their baby yesterday! I was worried it would interfere with Sunday's game!!
    I guess it really depends on which Bengal's team shows up. I did pick the Chiefs to win in my pool league.
    John Daly

12. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it seems the winning Bengals showed up. The Cowboys liiked like crap the first 3 quarters, and then got lucky/motivated in the 4th to pull it out and make it look like a real rout. The game was a lot closer than the final score made it look. Jerrys kids got lucky.

14. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the Cowboys almost snatched a defeat from the jaws of victory last night. They didn't deserve to win that game, despite the score at the end. They tried very hard , and were successful, at looking like crap despite getting a win.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    And the Cowboys almost snatched a defeat from the jaws of victory last night. They didn't deserve to win that game, despite the score at the end. They tried very hard , and were successful, at looking like crap despite getting a win.
    I wonder what is going on with the Texans this year. They have only won 1 game this year but have put up really good fights in a lot of their games. The chiefs better not play against them next week the way they played against the Broncos yesterday.

BOYCOTT

17. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast