Thread: Good News for Me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good News for Me

I had the dreaded colonoscopy on Monday. Which meant that the starvation day was on National Ice Cream Day...lol

The result, no biopsies were taken and I don't need to do it again for ten years. I'll be 71 when I need another round. Yay!

After 25 years of dealing with arthritis and repeated shoulder surgeries culminating in replacement of both, I truly welcomed the good news.

2. Likes Gramps, kantwin, Ricky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was suppose dot get one for my annual this year, but did not because my doctor wants me to go to the Temple S and W clinic to get it done.Well, my wife no longer drives, and since I have done this a few times, I know a drive to Temple is simply out of the question. Heck, a drive to Seton would be bad enough lonesome style. I would tend to paint the interior of the car probably.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mine was with S&W at the former Metroplex.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! Man, there's been a solid group of people I know who have had this done in the past week.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to tell my Doctor that I will get one if he can get me an appointment at the old Metroplex. I have had one or 2 done there before, and they let you get it done without anesthesia. One of my odd quirks. One of the problems with that clinic is that the last time I scheduled one there, they waited almost a year to call me and try and schedule one. I declined, and my then doctor let me do it with a "mail in" test. They are supposedly not as accurate, but a reliable way to pre screen.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear the exit chute is in top notch condition. I will be 60 next year and so will the wife. I will ask for simultaneously completed colonoscopies on our birthdays on 4 and 5 August....maybe we can face each other.......
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

8. Likes Shotgun Jeremy, Ricky liked this post
    LOL wrax LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will ask for simultaneously completed colonoscopies on our birthdays on 4 and 5 August....maybe we can face each other.......
    That's just weird. . .

10. LOL xzochye, fchafey LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better than back to back, if they use the "Go litely" stuff. Talk about becoming one with the toilet. Better use a seatbelt.