Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your 2022 Cleveland Indians

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't really know why, but I just don't like the Astros. Maybe because I don't like cheaters, whether they do it intentionally or not.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't really know why, but I just don't like the Astros. Maybe because I don't like cheaters, whether they do it intentionally or not.
    I feel you, bro. I have the same problem except mine does not deal with athletics.

I don't really know why, but I just don't like the protestants. Maybe because I don't like heretics, whether they're so intentionally or not.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the Astros seem to have pulled it off. Good thing for their manager, as he deserves a series win after all these years. I begrudgingly say Congratulations.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    All they did in 2016 & 2017 was beat other teams that were doing the same thing. Not with trash cans, but with buzzers, lights on the scoreboard, etc. I.e. Yanks, Red Sox, Dodgers, and on and on. They won both Series with great hitting, great pitching, and great fielding. Go Stros!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think they said that 7 player that were on the team when the incident in discussion occurred. Well, it seems their persistence is justified.

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't watch much of game 6. I did hear the announcer state that the last team to lose a game 6 then go on to win game 7 was the 1991 Florida Marlins, and I thought of Dave and Rick.....as for cheating attached is the link for "Bag gate" yep cheating in Cornhole....WTF...

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6314936281112
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it looks like the Rangers have found their bats finally, handing another whuppin' on the hated Yankees. I turned it to another channel when it got to 15 to 1.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to mention that the Rangers had shut the Yankees out the day before.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

9. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they beat Arizona last night in a closer than usual game. 4 to 6 Rangers.

Post Thanks / Like
    And they beat Arizona last night in a closer than usual game. 4 to 6 Rangers.
    Yep! A win is a win. But that highlights one of the fallacies of the game. It's all about the bats. Pitching and great defensive play just does not count. But, I can't think of a better way to do it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast