Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2022 Cleveland Indians

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Your 2022 Cleveland Indians

It's just not the same without Dave.

But here goes.

This pandering snowflake claims to have had a "fever" for something before it even existed. What an idiot.

Go Indians! Chief Wahoo forever!

Post Thanks / Like
    And to think, I used to like Tom Hanks.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Changing the name to Guardians to be in line with Progressive Field. I get it. I miss Dave too.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a bunch of wacko wokes.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

6. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love watching the tribe's game recaps and hearing the announcers still refer to them as the Indians.

8. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is funny how the Rangers talk guys are always trying to nicely say how well the Rangers are doing when they are losing a lot more than they are winning. I think they finally won their 3rd game the other night, and that leaves only about 92 more losses for them to get to 100 losses in the season again.

And I am betting they will once again find themselves in the AL west cellar at the end of the season.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    New York fans showed how classless they are. After a walk off win by the Yankees, the fans started throwing cans and bottles at Indians players.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to look for a reason for this and the only thing that came up was earlier in the game an Indians player confronted a fan about what they were saying to the injured outfielder being tended to after crashing into the wall. It isn't surprising, NYC isn't a melting pot rather a cesspool.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

12. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching the game when this happened. When the Yankees won with the walk off hit, an injured Guardians fielder got a lot of beer bottles and trash thrown at him from some rowdy and rude Yankee fans. Miles Straw took umbrage at the deed and climbed the fence behind center field and had words with one particularly rude fan. Before that a Cleveland player was injured trying to catch a fly ball and bounced off the wall, badly injured. The fans starting getting rude then and they got worse over the next few minutes. I can't remember that players name, but he was oriental looking. Left fielder.

This did not sit well with the always rude Yankee fans in the stands and teammates came out to pull Straw off of the fence. Aaron Judge even went out and tried to quiet the fans down, with little effect. It finally ended when the Cleveland players talked Straw out of his maneuvering in the fence.

It was pretty rowdy and the fans were all throwing stuff at the Indians players. If I were a Cleveland player, I would have been highly pissed too. It was not anyones fault but the rude fans, IMO. At any rate, it ended with everyone going home.

I surely hope that the fans responsible for throwing stuff from the stands are prohibited from attending future games. I would hate to see the MLB honchos do something stoopid like fining any Cleveland player for doing what anyone else would have done under similar circumstances.
    Last edited by sojourner truth; April 24th, 2022 at 9:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    He is so right. Not to mention, if he were to go to New York or California and earn $50 million more, there is no doubt that taxes and cost of living would eat more than that.

Cleveland is a nice city now. Northeast Ohio is great in the summertime.

Oh and the food, Lake Erie perch, and pizza is worth staying for.

15. Likes fchafey liked this post
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast