Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 2022 Cleveland Indians

Post Thanks / Like
    It is gratifying that at least one, perhaps even two, people in this country consider other things more important than money. For me, sufficiency is a success.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    I see they beat the Rangers last night 6 to 3. Not surprising. Everyone gets to beat the Rangers.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    And they trounced the Rangers yet again. Getting boring as the Rangers race for the basement again.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    But my Astros are knocking it out of the park.
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

5. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. The Astros seem to have a wrap on the AL west this time around. The Rangers just haven't quite got it together yet. They can hit, when they want to, but their pitching sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaron Judge got 61 last night. I wish my dad was around to see that. He loved the Yankees. I know he heard Roger Maris get his 61st on WNBC 66 AM sports radio back in the day.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    And, I think he got the ball too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And, I think he got the ball too.
    Yep, gave it to his mom. Very nice.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the suspense over #62 is now over. Now if the Rangers can manage not to blow a lead in the late innings. Congrats to Aaron Judge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know that Aaron Judge was given up by his mom at birth and adopted by the Judge family? He came really close to being aborted. Makes one wonder how much we lost among those 70 million whose life was terminated in utero. Anyway, the Rangers did pull out a victory.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast