Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your 2022 Cleveland Indians

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Couldn't agree more. Bob Costas, Tony Romo, Brent Musberger, Cris Collingsworth, Paul Azinger.....the Yankees did hit 9 home runs to the Tribe's 3 in the series....young team, they look to be competitive for a while...
    I'm sure the owner will do something to screw that up in the off season.

Post Thanks / Like
    As a devoted Mets fan, I am truly grateful for the addition of Francisco Lindor.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Lindor was a great addition to the staff. Now, if we could just get the Rangers to understand the concept of an effective bullpen. Or decent starting pitching. About all they have is one half way decent starter. The rest all give up too many runs in the early innings and the batters, who still have not figured out what the lumber in the canvas bag is for, have to play catch up. Way too many games lost by one run.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    As a devoted Mets fan, I am truly grateful for the addition of Francisco Lindor.
    I wasn't sad to see Lindor go. All his cutesy playing around garbage didn't amount to production.

It was good of them to keep Ramirez though. He's not only good in the field, but a solid bat and his hustle is unmatched. He's a true team leader.

5. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching the Yankees and Astros hammer away at each other right now, and as much as I do not like the Yankees, I would hate to see the Astros in the series again.
    So far the game is tied 1-1 and it looks good for the Astros who started Verlander. He doesn't look real super right now, but neither does the Yankees pitching.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be very happy if either the Padres or the Phillies won the World Series. I really don't want to watch baseball in late October being played in New York or Philadelphia....but oh well....they are the "Boys of Summer" after all.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

8. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we may know tonight. The Phillies looked pretty good in last nights win over the Padres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Well, we may know tonight. The Phillies looked pretty good in last nights win over the Padres.
    Game 1 is Friday 1907hrs local in Houston. You have a pass, no old people jokes. Your plate is overfull. Hope all is getting better and hug the wife for us.
    John Daly

11. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the Phillies win 6-5 in 10 innings. Hope the rest of the games go faster, and that Philly wins.

13. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't know Philly was that good. They may absolutely win, fine with me.
    John Daly

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast