Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Fans..(fanatics)

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't have to mention Tupac's name. Merely playing "I am not mad at cha" was a tribute to Tupac. Fox news even made a highlight of how all the players stood for the anthem.....both anthems....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

2. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's right, the players stood, which was very good to see, of course. ...Concerning Eminem, you have your opinion, I have mine, which is fine. To me, it just looks like they would have at least mentioned his name if they were honoring him....I guess Tupac is a slain hero type character to some,since he did gain so much notoriety as a rapper with all the conflicts and associations he had. I just remember his last words he said to the police officer trying to help him....Of course, none of the rappers are icons to me, with all the negative influences and culture they have brought into our society.
    Last edited by sickofpc; February 17th, 2022 at 12:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_8265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The guys name sounds like a piece of candy. Hasn't his life been hard enough?

6. LOL xzochye, Shotgun Jeremy LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kneel for the cross and stand for the flag.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

8. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Concerning the Olympics..." Finland skier suffers frozen penis in Olympic mass start race"......the New York Post
    I've heard of freezing your arse off, but...never this !

Post Thanks / Like
    Juwan Howard, Michigan basketball coach, should have been fired immediately after striking the Wisconsin coach at the conclusion of the Michigan, Wisconsin game. Of course, he was not, and will not be, for a couple of obvious reasons, but there is no excuse for his actions. What he did was stupid and shameful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Juwan Howard, Michigan basketball coach, should have been fired immediately after striking the Wisconsin coach at the conclusion of the Michigan, Wisconsin game. Of course, he was not, and will not be, for a couple of obvious reasons, but there is no excuse for his actions. What he did was stupid and shameful.
    I saw that last night on the news and agree, he should be fired but won't be.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I saw him grab the hit coach first to start the fight. He is racially protected however and can get away with stuff most folks can't.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    We wouldn't want a fine,positive black role model such as Howard,... even with his actions the last two years, with the Wisconsin coach last night and the incident last year with Mark Turgeon, the Maryland coach,.....to be fired, would we? After all, he is such a positive influence and example for his team and the University of Michigan.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast