Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans..(fanatics)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hate the kind of "entertainment" the Super Bowl has every year now...When that good citizen Jay Z is put in charge, what do you expect? It seems as tho the NFL is missing the main demographic of who watches the Super Bowl. JMO, of course.

2. Likes Ang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't mean to sat there may be some out in the vast viewing audience who aren't enamored of the RAP music scene? Perish the thought.

Personally, I would like to see the Bengals win just to say they did it. Plus, the folks from Ohio need something to cheer about.

The Cowboys will not see another Super Bowl until JJ goes away. They need someone in charge that is more interested in winning than making money and big flash bang news.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

4. Likes Ang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    st, I believe that if the Cowboys had an established coach, a coach that coached as he wished, like a Peyton, Reid, or a Shanihan, then the Cowboys could and would be what they are capable of being.....despite JJ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    All you have to do is elect idiot Huffines for governor. He is promising a Super Bowl ring if elected.

7. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    st, I believe that if the Cowboys had an established coach, a coach that coached as he wished, like a Peyton, Reid, or a Shanihan, then the Cowboys could and would be what they are capable of being.....despite JJ.
    As long as JJ is there, the Cowboys will never have a coach like Peyton, Reid of Shanihan.
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    You might be right, Gramps, but JJ and Peyton are very good friends and JJ is a big, big Peyton fan. We can only hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Super Bowl surprisingly good...found myself rooting for the Bengals. ...Very bland commercials, nothing memorable, half time, horrible...really thought I heard the F word and the N word, but surely not. ...Can't understand the NFL having that mess every year...

11. Likes Ang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fans..(fanatics)

I found the QR code commercial extremely riveting. LOL.

I thought that SoFi stadium had a strict mask requirement, yet every time the cameras were on the crowd, not a single person had a mask on. Even the time that the celebrities in attendance were highlighted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You might be right, Gramps, but JJ and Peyton are very good friends and JJ is a big, big Peyton fan. We can only hope.
    Jones was really good friends with Jimmy Johnson too right up until Jone's ego got in the way. Jerry Jones is what's wrong with the Dallas Cowboys. Once he's gone and Stephen Jones takes over the franchise then you might get a strong coach who can take the Cowboys to a Super Bowl.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really liked the electric Silverado commercial with the Sopranos kids. Robo dog was cute and so was the Uber Eats and Cableman commercials. I was rooting for the Rams because they were in their own stadium and thought that was neat. I thought the officiating was terrible and was it me or were those dancers dressed like prisoners during the half time show?
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast