Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans..(fanatics)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I just paid about $2,000 for flight, hotels and rental car in Ohio for the Stagg Bowl to see UMHB whoop up on North Central, so am I crazy?

Of course, I am from northeast Ohio and the trip allowed me to spend a day visiting my aunt, so it wasn't all about being a UMHB fanatic. I knew I would see some friends I sat near for the past six years. Their son played and then spent the last two years as a student coach, so it was nice to see them too.

I do get good seats when I go to an Indians game. Yes, a Cleveland Indians game. I am not using the "G" word. I know, to the woke mob, that makes me a racist. It's funny, in 1988, I took my grandfather to see his last Indians game. I had no idea that it was the equivalent of going to a Klan meeting.

$2,000! Next time you need to let me do your travel planning! It's actually a love of mine....LOL
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Okay, but I like to fly first class and stay in nice hotels...lol

Oh and, the tickets were almost last minute since I had to wait to see if my daughter could get off work. (She couldn't. )

3. Likes xzochye liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, but I like to fly first class and stay in nice hotels...lol

Oh and, the tickets were almost last minute since I had to wait to see if my daughter could get off work. (She couldn't. )
    Oh you are boujee with 1st class air! LOL.

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, for domestic flights anyway. It's only a couple hundred more and you don't pay for bags, so I travel light with a small carry on.

If it's an early morning flight, I'm usually the first to order alcohol, then the others jump in and change their order...lol

6. LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, for domestic flights anyway. It's only a couple hundred more and you don't pay for bags, so I travel light with a small carry on.

If it's an early morning flight, I'm usually the first to order alcohol, then the others jump in and change their order...lol
    99.95% of my flights are on SW with points...LOL. The only exception is a flight to Europe this summer and there is no way I would be able to afford a fully refundable 1st class ticket for that. Although, I sure would love that extra leg room!

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    When my son worked for American Airlines, we used to get first class domestic for $44. Coach was $11.

Wife and daughter flew to Germany a couple times first class for a couple hundred each way. She said it was great. She said they constantly bring food and drinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be fabulous! I have thought about getting a second job with one of the 2 airlines at GRK for travel benefits...LOL International travel definitely isn't cheap and it has really gone up, almost doubled from 2020. This trip we are taking is a modified version of our birthday trip that was canceled in June 2020. Thankfully, everything was either fully refunded or we received vouchers for everything we had already purchased.

BOYCOTT

Post Thanks / Like

Like I always say - if you are going to spend the day drinking, there is nothing wrong with starting at 8 o?clock in the morning.

11. Likes xzochye liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    Like I always say - if you are going to spend the day drinking, there is nothing wrong with starting at 8 o?clock in the morning.
    Or earlier...lol

I don't spend the day drinking. Usually only on the first flight since I'll be driving at the final destination.

13. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth, kantwin LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Bengals beat the Chiefs?? !!...Chiefs looked like they were on tranquilizers most of the game...nothing like they were last week. Don't you know the Bills were upset and just a little POd at the way the Chiefs played.
    Must be tough being Joe Burrow these days...young, talented, rich, intelligent, idolized...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast