Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prescott praises fans who threw trash at officials

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Prescott praises fans who threw trash at officials

I guess throwing stuff at referees is okay now.

2. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never liked McCarthy. He might as well have a lawn chair on the sidelines to sit in while he is watching the game,.. and imo Prescott is the most overpaid QB in the NFL, by far. He and his best thug bud Elliott are both very much overpaid...I can think of 18 QBs in the NFL that I would rather have.
    Last edited by sickofpc; January 17th, 2022 at 4:15 PM.

4. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dak and idiot are highly overrated. The Cowboys have a very predictable routine where they can get to the semifinals and then wash out in the first round. But Jerry has a thick wallet and encourages stuff like what the Cowboy's give out. You get what you pay for.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Classless by Prescott. I never thought he was the answer to the Cowboys even after someone on here praised him as they knew him from some church in Jarrell. Not a McCarthy fan either. I do like the Cowboys, always have, but watching the Jerry Jones show reminds me of Steinbrenner of the Yankees and that was New York news fodder for so many years growing up. I also think Prescott taking off running let Romo off the hook for his bobbled snap holding so many years ago. For those that love all things bashing the Cowboys look up Stephen a Smith, he is funny as ever in his loathe for the Boys.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a Cowboys fan is a lot like being a Ranger fan. You have to not mind rooting for a proven loser.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    The refs this year have been terrible and the Cowgirls have always been terrible. GO CHIEFS!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love the Cowboys until Jerry Jones ran Jimmy Johnson off. I still have a soft spot for them in my heart but will not wish them well until AFTER Jerry Jones passes and is no longer making decisions for the team.

I am rooting for Tom Brady and the Bucs though because I'd love to see him win an 8th Super Bowl. No other QB in the league has or will ever come close to his accomplishments.

Let's Go TB12
    Let's Go Brandon!

Post Thanks / Like
    I admire Brady a lot, he has done what no other QB has accomplished in a classy way. I also like Allen and Mahomes...both outstanding in their own ways and exciting to watch. Rogers is a great QB, but...he is too full of himself.
    ...Right now Tampa Bay (who has some serious injury concerns), Buffalo, Kansas City, Tennessee, and Green Bay are all playing great. The upcoming games should be really exciting to watch and enjoy.

I think the Cowboys need a strict, no nonsense, involved coach like Shanahan is for San Franciso. If you noticed, every time the camera showed Shanahan on the sideline he was looking at his play sheets, talking and listening on the phones, and/or communicating with players...and he was focused and intent.
    When the camera showed McCarthy, he was doing what he always does..watching the game. He stands the same way and ..watches. He might as well just get a good seat in the stands on the 50 yard line, where he could sit. At least, he would be more comfortable.
    Last edited by sickofpc; January 19th, 2022 at 7:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I admire Brady a lot, he has done what no other QB has accomplished in a classy way. I also like Allen and Mahomes...both outstanding in their own ways and exciting to watch. Rogers is a great QB, but...he is too full of himself.
    ...Right now Tampa Bay (who has some serious injury concerns), Buffalo, Kansas City, Tennessee, and Green Bay are all playing great. The upcoming games should be really exciting to watch and enjoy.

I think the Cowboys need a strict, no nonsense, involved coach like Shanahan is for San Franciso. If you noticed, every time the camera showed Shanahan on the sideline he was looking at his play sheets, talking and listening on the phones, and/or communicating with players...and he was focused and intent.
    When the camera showed McCarthy, he was doing what he always does..watching the game. He stands the same way and ..watches. He might as well just get a good seat in the stands on the 50 yard line, where he could sit. At least, he would be more comfortable.
    The problem with the Cowboys hiring a strict, no nonsense, involved coach is that Jerry Jones runs that team and will never allow a head coach to be a dominate force like that; his ego won't allow it. I get it, he is the owner of a multi-billion dollar sports franchise (some say the most valuable of all time) so naturally he's going to be involved. His problem is he is too involved in player decisions, coaching hires, and day to day decision making. If he would just hire a General Manager and then let that GM do their job they could be great again. I've read that his son Stephen Jones is actually very competent and is a lot easier to work with so just make him the GM and then Jerry J can do what all the other owners do and just sit in the luxury box on game days.

The Jimmy Johnson Cowboys would have won 5 or 6 Super Bowls had Jerry not let his ego get the best of him.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Post Thanks / Like
    You might be right about JJ hiring that type of coach. ..He has made billions of dollars with smart business decisions, but he needs to let go of the reins a little bit with the Cowboys. The Cowboys are the most valuable franchise in the NFL, but they just cannot get it together as far as winning big. ..Stephen, even if he was GM, is going to do what Daddy wants and says to do.
    I'm not too sure about the Cowboys winning five or six Super Bowls with Johnson, but they definitely would have been much better. ...I did like the way Johnson coached and was involved. His big trade involving Herschel Walker was the turning point for the Cowboys when he was coaching...Without that trade, everything would have been different.

Heard McCarthy say this morning that the Cowboys were very, very nervous before the playoff game, ...and suffering from "angst". !!! ...Cannot believe he said that...I just had to laugh. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard a football coach say, and use as an excuse, ....ever.
    Last edited by sickofpc; January 20th, 2022 at 10:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast