Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What was the outcome of the Sugar Bowl?

Post Thanks / Like

What was the outcome of the Sugar Bowl?

I heard at Church today that Baylor won that game last night, but I will be darned if I can find a result on TV anywhere. They are already into the NFL/Sunday football mode and the bowl games have been all but forgotten.

If anyone knows the final score, please let the rest of us who get up early for church know the outcome. Thank you.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    it was 21-7 Baylor. A freshman from SHS made one of the touchdowns for Baylor.
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

3. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes Grammar Rules, Ludwig, birdfriend liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The announcers had a big shout out to Shoemaker last night.

Awesome turn around by the Baylor program. Two wins last year, 12 this year.

Big 12 and SEC game ended up a defensive battle while the Rose Bowl, with Big 10 and PAC 12, was a 48-45 shootout with The Ohio State Buckeyes coming out on top.

Both were great games.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a good game! There's been a lot of good ones lately.

6. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whereas they used to be a rival of Texas A&M in the old Southwest Conference, I have not had much love for Baylor. However, they have earned my respect and thanks for giving me bragging rights for coming from Central Texas, just a few miles south and west of Baylor University... you know, the guys that won the Sugar Bowl back in 2022.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Baylor had their hands full with Ole Miss. Then their QB Matt Corral (2nd place Heisman finisher) got injured and thus entered the freshman. Baylor did do a fine job of turning around their program and that's really nice to see.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. I hope Matt Rhule saw the game.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    You have to really hand it to the Baylor athletic department and their ability to get successful coaches.

Briles, despite the problems while he was there, then Ruhle, and now Aranda. All pretty successful in a short period of time. I hope Aranda sticks around a while. Like Scott Drew, he seems like a good fit for the school.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please don't forget the Baylor women's basketball team is #10 in the nation with their new coach Nicki Collen. ....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, but they got all woke by dropping the "Lady" from the name. Now, when I see a headline about Baylor basketball, I never know which team they are talking about.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast