Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Happy New Year, 2022!

Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect everyone will get Omicron before it is all over. Thankfully, it is not much of a life taker.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suspect everyone will get Omicron before it is all over. Thankfully, it is not much of a life taker.
    Yea, and there's a good chance that everyone will get a cold too.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a flu shot, which are typically only 30% or less likely to fit the flu version that gets here, and counting on mutations, which the flu can do, it is probable that a combination of having the flu and covid at the same time will be a positive. The new Omicron variety seems to be spreading very fast, and the democrats have finally admitted that they do not have it under control. go figure. Like anyone ever did. When was the last time anyone ever successfully defeated a virus? Perhaps Polio, and there are still a few cases of that going around.

Tony Fauci made his name fighting AIDS, and that has not yet been resolved. I am wondering how he got to be so popular today. I suspect there are political futures to consider in his case. Whether federal appointments or an actual office. I do not understand how anyone can believe this guy as much as he double talks.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Fauci is a Fed employee. I heard or read somewhere that is the LONGEST serving Fed employee. Does he plan to retire or 'die in office'? Some Fed positions are like the Supreme Court--it's a lifetime position, although in other Fed agencies like the FCC, there is enough turnover (people leaving to go back to the private sector) that fresh blood is not a problem,,,
    Except for the current Center for Disease Control...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    He's the highest paid federal employee as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the truth of his involvement in both the current pandemic as well as the vaccine debacle is ever surfaced, he will spend the rest of his miserable life in an 8x10 cell until they put him into a box. He is almost as slimy as Geroge Soros and Bill Gates... I have no doubt that both of these creatures have their hooks in him.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

7. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3