Thread: Beagle

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle

I am looking for a weaned male Beagle puppy. Can anyone give me a lead where I could find such an animal?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Petco has an exceptional animal adoption clinic, or so I have been told.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    And now we have a first cat. That will pull up Joes disastrous polling numbers at least 2 points. At least with the folks who love cats. Which would not include me.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt the cat will last long. Old folk's skin and blood are too thin to withstand the assault of a playful cat.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And now we have a first cat. That will pull up Joes disastrous polling numbers at least 2 points. At least with the folks who love cats. Which would not include me.
    They only got a cat to clean up the melted ice cream from Xiden's cone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am looking for a weaned male Beagle puppy. Can anyone give me a lead where I could find such an animal?
    My last two dogs were beagles. Wonderful dogs, but they have to have a playmate, or their separation anxiety will be great. I started off with a male rescue. Poor thing was miserable until we got him a girlfriend. Both have gone on to doggie heaven, but it was a relief we had a home for both after their rescue.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)