Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Who to watch

Post Thanks / Like
    Kesel is a third generation stock car driver. Dad won at least one ARCA stock car championship, racing Chryslers and Dodges back then (they weren't "legal" in NASCAR, but ARCA did its own thing then...). Not sure if grandpa won any chanpionships.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. Thanks Shotgun Jeremy thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was some good racing last night at Bristol! There's a few drivers I'm enjoying, but I'm really starting to like Chase Briscoe. He's been putting in some good racing, and after the way things went down for him last night - man, that was the example we need for NASCAR. It was a stark difference from Gibbs last weekend. It goes right back to the men vs the boys.

Anyways, I need to grab a Briscoe shirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    That Coca-Cola race last weekend was pretty good! Lotta drama. I normally like Austin Dillon, but I was pretty pissed with him for taking out Chastain - cmon MAN!!! Joey Logano's front tire changer (Tanner Andrews) got hit by Hamlin as Hamlin was coming in the pit. Tire changer has been walking around with a walking boot all week, but says he plans on being over the wall this weekend. I believe he's the tire changer for a truck team as well. Logano came out and said he thinks we need changes to protect the pit crew in the box (Agreed) and thinks it was a dirty move by Hamlin (I don't feel like it was intentional). Hamlin reviewed the video and said it was his mistake and he agrees changes do need to be made.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/stat...68725472473088

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/stat...68900702015488

https://twitter.com/dennyhamlin/stat...26647883661312

I had a chance to meet several of the crew members at TMS. They were all very friendly and entertaining to talk with. The broadcasters should put a little more focus on them with interviews and checking into their race performance. Maybe even bring on someone who used to be a crew member and have them be an "expert analysist" like they did with Larry Mac.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rick, are you doing the contest this week?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for reminding me.

7. Likes Shotgun Jeremy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets go Suarez!!!! He's been having a strong car lately and has just had bad luck come his way. I knew he was on his way to a win pretty soon here. I kept telling people to keep an eye on him!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That was good to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always rooted for Daniel Suarez. The last Latino to race in NASCAR hit the frigging track dryer.......I figured Daniel had to be better...
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

11. Likes Shotgun Jeremy, ethelm liked this post
    LOL kantwin LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have always rooted for Daniel Suarez. The last Latino to race in NASCAR hit the frigging track dryer.......I figured Daniel had to be better...
    It may be wrong, but I laughed out loud, litterally, when he smacked into the dryer.

13. LOL Shotgun Jeremy LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just noticed the signature update for me after winning the last contest - pretty cool! It's got me noticing everyone else's grey stamp in their signatures. Is the grey stamp reset each race season, or is that permenant?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast