Thread: 4ever

Post Thanks / Like

4ever

Kevin?s last year will be the 2023 season! And my last year as well. Just not the same and Kevin is one of the last of the ole school racers

Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny, since Harvick used to be grouped with "the Young Guns".
    That group included Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, Tony Stewart, Matt Kenseth, and Jr.

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't want to stick around to see how Kyle Bush does with RCR? I was disappointed to see Petty GMS switch to Legacy Motor Club. First impression is its a bunch of pompous #######s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin IS 47 years old...at least that's the age the news stories this week peg him.
    NASCAR used to be FULL of drivers who were...tough? big? rowdy?

When Kyle Busch calls it a day...maybe it'll be time...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

5. Likes ethelm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kevin?s last year will be the 2023 season! And my last year as well. Just not the same and Kevin is one of the last of the ole school racers
    All good things have to come to an end. With his son racing and his new venture, and the death trap of a car, I'm not surprised.

It won't be the same without him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw a story this morning online--Harvick is headed to the Fox broadcast booth. Story noted that he will be "reunited with his former teammate Clint Bowyer...", but is that a good thing?
    He also has that minor-league non-NASCAR race series that he went in on, with Dale Jr., Jeff Burton, and a couple other retired NASCAR drivers on as new owners.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

8. Likes ethelm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Martin is another "investor" on that series...

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm excited about them buying out the CARS Tour. I caught a couple races last season and it reminded me of IROC. It's Dale Jr, Burton, Harvick, and Justin Marks going in on it.