Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CRAZY money

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... Sports will disappear about the same time as hypocrites and sanctimonious people...
    So, we will have to put up with this evil until the second coming of Jesus Christ, or our personal departure from this earth, whichever is first. I can live with that. Thanks.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Sports are "evil" ?...Never ever thought of them like that.
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 4th, 2021 at 9:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sports are "evil" ?...Never ever thought of them like that.
    In my world, anything or anyone contending against the good (the good in this instance being education of the ignorant) is by definition evil.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

4. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not a Notre Dame fan by any stretch but I'm hoping that they get into the top 4 next week and win the National Championship. Talk about giving the finger to Brian Kelly LOL. For those who haven't been following, Brian Kelly was the coach at Notre Dame for the past 11 years. This past week he ditches Notre Dame and takes the LSU job thinking he has a better chance at a National Championship with LSU then at ND. With Oklahoma State losing today there is a chance that ND can get in but it will require Alabama, Cincinnati, or Michigan to lose. If ND can get in and win it all then that is proof that karma is a bitch lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Georgia beat Cincinatti last year and of course Alabama beat Georgia. This year will be drastically different. Alabama will play Cincinatti and Georgia will play Michigan and then....well you know.....Roll Tide.....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Roll TIDE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Alabama did not look that good toward the end of the season, but...they put it to undefeated Georgia, which surprised a lot of people. I dont think Alabama is as talented or as good as they were last year, but..then again, they are..Alabama. They definitely have a chance to win it all.
    This year, it wouldn't surprise me if Michigan wins it, or if Georgia rebounds and plays better, they win it.....To me, it's a toss up between the three...Alabama, Georgia, and Michigan...but hard to bet against the Tide.
    Really glad to see Baylor win the Big XII Championship, especially with them winning without their starting QB...The championship game looked like two different games...with Baylor completely dominating the first half, and then, OSU dominating the second half. Baylor hung on and won, ...by inches.
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 6th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The University of Texas will now pay offensive linemen $50,000 a year each through the NIL program. This comes about through Horns with Heart, a nonprofit charitable organization in Austin. It will pay up to 16 offensive linemen on scholarship with an $800,000 cap.
    NCAA football has now changed from what it was, to being more like very well-paid minor league teams.
    Last edited by sickofpc; December 7th, 2021 at 3:43 PM.

10. Saddened by txswimmer is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to think about the salary of a professional practice squad QB for the Cowboys makes, about $100K a year, compared to what a college kid makes. Not a good picture from here.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    The University of Texas will now pay offensive linemen $50,000 a year each through the NIL program. This comes about through Horns with Heart, a nonprofit charitable organization in Austin. It will pay up to 16 offensive linemen on scholarship with an $800,000 cap.
    NCAA football has now changed from what it was, to being more like very well-paid minor league teams.
    "Horns with Heart" I guess this means South Carolina will have "Cocks that Care" and USC will have "Sensitive Trojans"......Ol' Miss..."Rebels for a cause"......I will be here all day folks....
    Last edited by fchafey; December 8th, 2021 at 6:31 AM.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

13. Likes sickofpc, sojourner truth liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast