Thread: OU vs OSU

Post Thanks / Like

OU vs OSU

BIG game tomorrow....Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State .....Best chance for OSU to beat OU in forever. I hope they do. ..Playing for Big 12 Championship game, national ranking, and a big time bowl invitation......Hope the Sooners lose their Boomer. ...Cowboys over Sooners by 10. (hopefully)

2. Likes Ricky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention Michigan vs Ohio State tomorrow...very, very important game... If Ohio State wins, could play for National Championship...and Harbaugh very possibly will be fired at Michigan. ...Michigan has not beaten Ohio State since 2011.

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching the game now. Looks good for Mi. and bad for zero state.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Great games to watch! Both Ohio State and Michigan played a great game, but in these rivalry games, anything can happen. Michigan over Ohio State 42-27

Post Thanks / Like
    Really was a great game to watch....Nominee for happiest guy in America? Jim Harbaugh...
    Somehow during the game I got the feeling that Michigan and Ohio State don't like each other very much...

Now, this evening, if Oklahoma State, the country boys, can put the Boom on the Boomer Sooners...
    Last edited by sickofpc; November 27th, 2021 at 4:50 PM.

7. Likes birdfriend liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Alabama/Auburn game is in overtime. The Tide woke up in the last two minutes of the game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Roll TIDE!

10. Likes birdfriend liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I didn't watch the Ohio State game since I was getting rained on at the UMHB game.

I didn't think Ohio State's defense was all that great this year. I guess scUM can win once a decade.

12. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OSU beats OU...not a very good game at all, but..OSU got the job done...A big step for OSU beating OU.

14. Likes birdfriend liked this post