Thread: Bubba?s 33 to host fundraiser on Nov. 18

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bubba?s 33 to host fundraiser on Nov. 18

We'll be there.

My wife volunteers at this ranch when they have events and she loves the reactions of the people they are helping, especially the special needs kids and how they interact with the various animals. It's a worthy cause. Please support this if you can.

Bubba?s 33 to host fundraiser on Nov. 18
    Bubba?s 33 in Killeen is hosting a fundraiser for Recovery Ranch all day on Nov. 18.

Guests can bring in a flyer promoting the event to Bubba?s 33 at 3701 East Central Texas Expressway or mention they are there on behalf of Recovery Ranch to give 10% of their food cost to Recover Ranch.

Recovery Ranch is an equine therapy center designed to enrich and expand the lives of the youth and adults with special needs as well as military families, veterans and first responders through equine-related activities and therapies.

To learn more about Recovery Ranch, go to https://www.horsebackridingtherapy.com.

2. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no intention of joining that crowd at Bubba 33. Every time I drive by the place, regardless of the day or time, the parking lot is full. Sometimes I'm thinking they're leasing the space to Automax to park their inventory. It's nice that they have a fund-raiser and I'll gladly contribute to the cause if I can do so without having to go there.

There are several "Recovery Ranches" is the United States, including one in TX. A cursory look at the sites indicates that they are about Drug/Alcohol Abuse Recovery more than anything else. Where is the particular "Recovery Ranch" that is slated to benefit from this particular drive?
    Last edited by Ludwig; November 17th, 2021 at 6:28 PM.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh come on out. It's worth it just to hang out with the world famous Rick! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    When will the world-famous Rick be there? How can I know it is he?
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."