Thread: A few random thoughts...

Post Thanks / Like

A few random thoughts...

Hard to believe Arkansas had not won more than four football games since 2016, remembering how good they used to be.....UofA had not had a sell out game since 2017....Arkansas kicked UT last night, ...,pretty surprising to most, including Sark.....welcome to the SEC, UT....I wonder how much money UT makes off of a home football game...100,000 fans, high ticket prices, food and drinks, other concessions, souvenirs, plus television money...tickets for UT, Oklahoma going for over $200....amazed to see how many fans followed A&M to Colorado and UT to Fayetville...college teams have dedicated fans that don't mind traveling to support their teams..I know two guys who flew from California to Fort Worth to see TCU play Cal this weekend....A&M very lucky to win yesterday....Oregon beat Ohio State, a big surprise...and the Crusaders just keep winning, no surprise there..
    Cowboys looked pretty good against Tampa Bay, still don't care for them, especially since Hard Knocks..
    Last edited by sickofpc; September 12th, 2021 at 9:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of the Oregon-OSU game, it really ticked me off they switched the game to the app to put the Aggies on. WTF. I wasn't rooting for OSU either, I thought they might just come back and win. The Aggie/CU game was a dog.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ya, I thought that was rather odd how they switched. Then yesterday, CBS joined the Browns game halfway through the 1st quarter because they had to stay with the Texan's blowout of Jacksonville.

Buckeyes need to learn that can't play from behind all the time. Defense needs fixed. Hopefully, that's a wake up call for them.