Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Golf courses (thread removed from KISD before Rick got mad and had to do it himself:)

Post Thanks / Like
    I had forgotten about Pine Forest. I really enjoyed it...had a par three that had the tee very high on a hill that I remember, fun and challenging...or was that Lost Pines?..It's been awhile. ...... Also forgot to mention Willow Springs in SA....always enjoyed that course.

Post Thanks / Like
    One current problem with golf, according to some internet stories I've read, is that millenials, generally speaking, DO NOT play golf, One of a list of things that millenials "do not do". They also don't shop in malls, or eat at buffet restaurants and cafeterias, or ride big motorcycles...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

3. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or enjoy life should be included on the list of things millenials do not do. Living and having fun requires effort, and a lot of the younger generation think effort is so old fashioned.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you are right. Millenials are just kind of ...there. Not many opinions, enjoyments (except for social media and all that mess associated with it,, and..rap, unfortunately)....As I"ve said before, when millenials always say " no problem", instead of "you're welcome"...it just bothers me,...just old fashioned I guess.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 18th, 2021 at 10:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had forgotten about Pine Forest. I really enjoyed it...had a par three that had the tee very high on a hill that I remember, fun and challenging...or was that Lost Pines?..It's been awhile. ...... Also forgot to mention Willow Springs in SA....always enjoyed that course.
    Pine Forest has that elevated par 3. They also have another nice one along the river as you finish. Lost Pines was always kept in good shape, but we liked Pine Forest better. Our very favorite play to play right now is Squaw Valley in Glen Rose. Either course is just as nice, then we sneak up to Granbury to this German restaurant for a real nice meal. We will hit the Rangers Course in Arlington next year when all is healed.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you...I liked Pine Forest better. Just one of those fun, interesting courses to play.
    Sounds like you are really enjoying golf, and that's really great....

8. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2