Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rangers at it again

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, even 8 runs would not have been enough last night. Martin and the other losers out of the bullpen managed to give up more runs than the Rangers could come up with. They need an awful big head start in order to actually win a game. I am beginning to believe that no matter how many runs they manage to score, the bullpen could find a way to give away even more. Let's face it... They just flat out stink. I don't blame anyone for jumping ship.

I was asking my wife whatever happened to that guy who would always kill the Rangers when he was batting against them, and then became one this year. He is already gone. Hit like a champ when he was an A, but as soon as he puts on a Ranger uniform... poof... The Midas touch but brown instead of gold.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    pathetic! just simply pitiful....just can't even buy a break.....hells bells, even the old Senators played better ball........mac
    Last edited by mac; June 18th, 2021 at 11:14 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the best I can say about them any more is that they are not (yet) as bad as the D backs. Last night, they did the same trick they always do when they want to lose... Call in Sborz to give away the go ahead run, and then Evans to put it out of reach.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, the best I can say about them any more is that they are not (yet) as bad as the D backs. Last night, they did the same trick they always do when they want to lose... Call in Sborz to give away the go ahead run, and then Evans to put it out of reach.
    actually, I kind of thought Evans would be in quarantine this morning.....felt pretty sure he wasn't well. I mean, the guy was sweatin' bullets out there, but I guess he's ok for some time this afternoon.....on the way to Seatons today, the Rangers were up 2. I get done, get back in the truck and there behind 3 -2!.....go figure....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    The announcers are saying he does not yet realize just how good his fastball is. Really? I think if it is that good, he would have a better ERA and record of saves or something.

Looks like they have not yet discovered that the wooden thingeys in the bag are for hitting the ball yet. Losing again today in the 9th. Not sure how many in a row this makes, but it will be at least 3 home games they have blown. Unless someone decides to pick one of the wooden thingeys in the bag and swing it and hit somewhere between the lines in the 9th. Doesn't matter... Woody will just call in some other loser from the bullpen to give it away in the bottom of the 9th... again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all are too funny. But hope springs eternal.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope has a broken spring this morning. More like hopelessness springs eternal. I take a bit of solace in the adage that even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. Or a broken clock is right at least twice a day.

8. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope has a broken spring this morning. More like hopelessness springs eternal. I take a bit of solace in the adage that even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. Or a broken clock is right at least twice a day.
    yep, I'm with you on this one. i just simply can't believe I'm hooked up on this team......hopelessly hooked up.......worse even than these Cleveland guys on here....mac I hear this guy Japan might be up for grabs next year and the rangers have him in their sights.......can't understand why LA would let him go but it's what I hear.....prob'ly pure BS from one of the SiL.....mac
    Last edited by mac; June 21st, 2021 at 12:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    If he is a pitcher, he is probably one step away from Tommy Johns surgery. If he is a good hitter, a Rangers uniform will cure him of that in no time.

Post Thanks / Like
    If he is a pitcher, he is probably one step away from Tommy Johns surgery. If he is a good hitter, a Rangers uniform will cure him of that in no time.

he's a pitcher, a Hitter (to include designated) and an OFer......good player......actually, he's one hell of a good player......his name is Otani or something like that.......mac
    Last edited by mac; June 21st, 2021 at 6:31 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast