Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rangers at it again

Post Thanks / Like
    So, last night they stomped the Red Sox 10 to 1. I cannot figure these guys out.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife, bless her soul, was upset when they had a rain cancellation today. She kept saying "they have a brand new billion dollar stadium with a roof on it. Close the roof and play ball"... I then informed her that they were playing in Boston, and Boston did not have a roof.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

3. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having experienced Globe Life Park, my other half is now wanting to experience Fenway?! No way in heck!
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Having experienced Globe Life Park, my other half is now wanting to experience Fenway?! No way in heck!
    What about a World Series game in Fenway between the Sox and Rangers? Wishful thinking?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Can't happen, they're both American League.

Post Thanks / Like
    I realized that after I posted it, and went to another website...lost the ability to Edit Post...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Besides, the Rangers in a World Series is almost an impossibility. It is like the quote I heard about the NY Mets... It said that they released to game rosters for the season the other day, so they were automatically numerically out of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Besides, the Rangers in a World Series is almost an impossibility. It is like the quote I heard about the NY Mets... It said that they released to game rosters for the season the other day, so they were automatically numerically out of it.
    The Mets are 6 out of the wild card and 7 out of first. They are'nt out of it. Since this is a Rangers thread, how 'bout that walk off grand slam? third time a Red Sox player has done that since 2000, and twice against the Rangers. I do like the Rangers, but they do make things tough on themselves.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hitting Ranger pitching is like saying "i can breathe". it's simple, really. And the Rangers have had a few walk off homers this year as well. I think catcher Jonah Heim did it 2 nights in a row, which in itself is a miracle. The Rangers do not hit well. And I almost do not blame them. After all, why hit 5 runs when your bullpen just gives up 6 in the next inning. No incentive.

Doesn't matter, They will finish again in the cellar, as predicted.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Rangers hit well last night and held off Cleveland. I was watching the last couple innings as the little league game was ending. Top of the ninth the batter for Texas wore Shaw done and blasted a three run homer over the wall. Although they are today's modern day Cubs, they looked good last night.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast