Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers at it again

Post Thanks / Like
    but then again, they'll turn in a game like tonight's! Wow, great stuff.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... Garcia, Keiner-Fallefa, Dahl and Culberson have been hitting well lately. Now, if they could just get the rest to start hitting. Maybe tell the batting coach he needs to get back on the bus to AAA... Lowe is also fair when he tries.

Joey Gallo has been doing better at not going for low and away trash, but he has this predictable trend where he doesn't hit anything for about 40 to 50 at bats, and then hits a few, and then goes back into the drought. And the announcers think he hung the moon. All they can talk about is how far his home runs are... like that gives them extra points or something. And, get fascinated by exit velocities and angles.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, they started Foltenewicz last night, and, as predicted, he lost. Whenever they start this guy they lose.

They have taken one (1) game from the Yankees, and probably consider that a major victory.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Rangers have set a new record... Beating their previous record of 13 consecutive road game losses. They now have 15... Now that is going to be hard to top. But they are good at one thing... Losing.

Post Thanks / Like
    And with Adolis Garcia being the rookie of the month for the month of May, he will soon be off to greener pastures....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

6. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep, gettin' close to that time of the year when I switch from the Rangers to the Astros.....would much rather stay with the Rangers. I just can't understand it sometimes....they have the talent , money and every thing they need to do well but just never seen to be able to catch a break. When I read what Sojourner has to say on the subject and can detect the frustration in his writings also, and often think, "damm, I could've/should've said that".
    How many is it now, anyway?.....over a dozen straight, away losses, I think.....

they really stunk out on the west coast and could've easily put at least 3 of in the win column.......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    She who is to be believed said that the Rangers are overdue for a Manager change. For once I agree with her.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Manager, hitting coach and pitching coach... All need to go. And please do not hire another former Ranger who is washed up and looking for a nice income in retirement. Nothing hard to figure out here though folks... They just can't hit, pitch, or field very well. And my wife says "yeah... and they don't run too good either"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Watched a real joke last night. Rangers vs. the LA Dodgers. What a blowout.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched a real joke last night. Rangers vs. the LA Dodgers. What a blowout.
    sh eesh....i've been tryin' all day to forget that. worst part of it is that it all started right out the gate!......mac

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast