Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Democrat US Rep Alcee Hastings of Florida has died from cancer at 84...

Post Thanks / Like
    The voter harvesting was done in many states and was organized by one group, blacks. They were assisted by white billionaires who have been mentioned on this forum many times. There are many in this country that don't believe in one voter, one vote. Until voter ID accountability is mandated this last election will become the norm and our Republic will come to an end.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the voter dissatisfaction with Trump was either there the day he was elected, or put there by false reporting by the liberal MSM lapdogs of the democrat party. They hollered so much about Russian voter interference/influencing that they completely distracted the US voters from seeing where the real vote manipulation came from... The MSM itself. Be nice if they could pin some sort of crime for party bias on the MSM instead of simply letting them run whatever they want on the tube and letting someone else try and call them out on it. We will only have another truly free election until we rid ourselves of the tendency to let others decide whom we should vote for, or how the votes are collected and counted.

One voter, one vote. Verifiable and uncontroversial. But the left has given into Stacey Abrams and her ilk who have hijacked the voter process to cater to their whims. She is currently counting on, and using, many big name business to help her fulfill her agenda.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the left has given into Stacey Abrams and her ilk who have hijacked the voter process to cater to their whims.
    we may never hear from "Stacy" again. This MLB out of Georgia (pullin' the all stars out of Georgia) has backfired big time on her....mac

Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    we may never hear from "Stacy" again. This MLB out of Georgia (pullin' the all stars out of Georgia) has backfired big time on her....mac

As well it should have... I can only hope it catches up to her and smothers her future attempts to create a vote she did not get.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh... And she was on the news again last night. Spewing her racial hatred and white privilege BS as usual. Voter suppression? This from the same group that is pushing vaccination passports. They want an ID for those travelling, but not one for those voting? What is wrong with that picture folks?

Post Thanks / Like

One voter, one vote. Verifiable and uncontroversial. But the left has given into Stacey Abrams and her ilk who have hijacked the voter process to cater to their whims. She is currently counting on, and using, many big name business to help her fulfill her agenda.
    true dat, but what befuddles me....constantly, is why do these folks even think about helpin' her or her agenda. I mean, these people are smart people! I can only think "what the hell do they know that I don't?!......What's in it for them?.........mac

Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh... And she was on the news again last night. Spewing her racial hatred and white privilege BS as usual. Voter suppression? This from the same group that is pushing vaccination passports. They want an ID for those travelling, but not one for those voting? What is wrong with that picture folks?
    you give her a lot more credit than I do for 'smarts'. I don't think she even knows what "racial hatred" is and I doubt if she even has a clue as to what "white privilege" refers to. I think she's dumber'n a flag pole and is being used as trained seal or parrot ......mac
    Last edited by mac; Yesterday at 2:04 PM.

9. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth, Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is currently counting on, and using, many big name business to help her fulfill her agenda.
    Saw a stoy online today that was an update on the '60 Minutes' hit job on Florida Governor DeSantis. Apparently, CBS did a story on HOW big business can pressure...or manipulate...States like Georgia...AND Texas, into changing their voting laws to help the Democrats...say what, a TV network's NEWS division is ADVOCATING for new laws, instead of just reporting the news?!?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the link. I was "wrong'--CBS News didn't put it on their website--it was a tweet on Twitter!
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...oppose-georgia
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the link. I was "wrong'--CBS News didn't put it on their website--it was a tweet on Twitter!
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...oppose-georgia

Joseph Wulfsohn at Fox News reports CBS News decided on Saturday to delete a tweet for sounding way too partisan. On Friday, CBS tweeted out a report by Khristopher Brooks headlined "3 ways companies can help fight Georgia's restrictive new voting law."

Conservatives on Twitter mocked the tweet. "I missed the announcement that CBS is now a Democratic SuperPAC," RealClearInvestigations senior writer Mark Hemingway quipped.

On Saturday, not only did CBS News delete the tweet, but it also reframed the report to downplay its advocacy.

The headline was changed to "Activists are calling on big companies to challenge new voting laws. Here's what they're asking for." They added no editor's note explaining the change.

The framework of the Brooks article remained. The three ways companies were urged to fight the Georgia election law was:

1. Do not donate to Republicans who sponsored the law just as corporations decided not to donate to Republicans who challenged the presidential election results.

2. Spread awareness of the Georgia law to other states – which the media are doing aggressively. "Major advertising campaigns have helped these companies individually, but ads can also help stamp out efforts nationwide to pass voting laws similar to Georgia's, activists said."

3 Fight for federal law -- in this case, support H.R. 1, the federal law supported by Democrats to submit the states to federal supervision of election rules. Companies "need to work aggressively to call for the passage" of the For the People Act, leftist Nse Ufot said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast