Thread: UMHB vs. Louisiana College Game Notes...

Post Thanks / Like

UMHB vs. Louisiana College Game Notes...

Here are the Game Notes for theUMHB vs. Louisiana College game for tomorrow, Saturday, March 2oth.

https://cruathletics.com/documents/2...21.pdf?id=2976

2. Thanks Rick thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't able to go the other game since I had shoulder surgery the day before, but I will be there tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wasn't able to go the other game since I had shoulder surgery the day before, but I will be there tomorrow.
    Dang Rick, when you gonna be done with shoulder surgeries? Seems like this has been bling on for years. Prayers your way.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. After arthritis and infections ate up the left, it was replaced in January 2020. I ended up not getting relief.

Then the right started hurting. So I got referred to a doctor who ordered an arthrogram and determined that I needed that joint replaced as well. I wanted a second opinion so my provider suggested I be referred to a surgeon in Austin. He agreed with the first surgeon, but wanted me to see a surgeon with more experience with shoulder replacements, so he gave me the name and I was able to get a third opinion and that was the same.

Given my history with bone infections, he wanted to do a biopsy to make sure it isn't infected before he replaces it. He did say that he may be able to relieve some pain by reattaching the torn biceps tendon, but he said with as thin as the rotator cuff is from six prior surgeries, he wasn't too confident that it would work. So he is recommending a reverse replacement on the right.

I suppose I will have to make a decision when I follow-up with him on the 30th.

Fun times ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Halftime, Crusaders leading 37-20.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    End of the 3rd. Cru leading 58-20.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Cru wins 65-20.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like we got trinity next week on the diamond....and that's after the Ozarks no showed all week. l Hope we get some good games out of 'em next week....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.