Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pitchers and Catchers Reported...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pitchers and Catchers Reported...

And I knew I'd miss talking Indians baseball with Dave.

2. Saddened by fchafey is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a Cleveland Browns group that gathers at Bobby Lupo's. Next time I am there I will ask if they do that for the Indians...........gotta be fun once in a while....
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

4. Likes Rick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched a Rangers pre season game against the LA Angels today. A 6 inning debacle that shows me the Rangers still have not found anyone who can pitch, or catch for that matter.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Los Angeles = the angels.
    Therefore, the Los Angeles Angels = the The Angels Angels.

Post Thanks / Like
    On the scoreboard... LAA
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    After a rough few games to start the season, the Cleveland Indians have crept into 1st place in the Central Division. Hopefully, they will stay there or close as the season progresses.

9. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched the Rangers 'gift' San Diego 3 whole games......and it needn't have happened that way. what a shame.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just watched the Rangers 'gift' San Diego 3 whole games......and it needn't have happened that way. what a shame.....mac
    Yep... The Rangers never disappoint. My wife says "well, they can't pitch or hit, and they don't catch too good either"... 3 Wins this season all year, and it is just getting started. Shooting for the cellar again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep... The Rangers never disappoint. My wife says "well, they can't pitch or hit, and they don't catch too good either"... 3 Wins this season all year, and it is just getting started. Shooting for the cellar again.
    well, maybe not. they've got that ari harahara guy who might just turn out to be a "hell on wheels" pitcher if given the chance....he sure looked good the first game early on.....real potential....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Tampa bay seems to be making up ground with the Rangers. Like my wife says... Doing crappy? Play the Rangers and you will get better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast