Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why McConnell was kicked out the Army.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...all that silliness out there on the left coast was referred to as riotous and looting in what I read, heard and saw.....mac
    All of that sillyness on the Left Coast, and in over 100 cities around the country, where riots occurred, that was the real insurrection, paralleling the Deep State Coup, which culminated in the Nov election fraud. That Coup, once successful, installed the current Junta. And if others don't believe that, they can refer to what is written in my Avatar.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

2. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    All of that sillyness on the Left Coast, and in over 100 cities around the country, where riots occurred, that was the real insurrection, paralleling the Deep State Coup, which culminated in the Nov election fraud. That Coup, once successful, installed the current Junta. And if others don't believe that, they can refer to what is written in my Avatar.
    oh wow, you've really cast a wide wide net now! I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. you are obviously more impressed with the capability and abilities of those kooks than I am....plus we're almost into apples and oranges now anyway......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

4. LOL sojourner truth, sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Saddened by sickofpc is saddened by this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    oh wow, you've really cast a wide wide net now! I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. you are obviously more impressed with the capability and abilities of those kooks than I am....plus we're almost into apples and oranges now anyway......mac
    It's not the kooks I'm worried about, it the people and organizations behind those kooks actions is who needs watching. The kooks were being directed and funded by those that want to destroy America. The kooks are just useful idiots.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

6. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the Reptilian Overlords that most worry me, but, then again, being a member of the Illuminati, we are still allowed control. Elvis and I joined the Rothchilds at the bunker in Antarctica to celebrate the 103rd birthday of JFK last year, who is remarkably spry for his age. Anyway, we were going to let Trump be reelected, but he didn't listen to us, and got a vaccine before COVID wiped out a sufficient number of people (reference the Georgia Guidestones). AT least we got the microchip in the vaccines. Since Biden is old and feeble, he is more easily controlled, so we installed him for now.. The robot version of Biden we use is very advanced in AI. We may be able to make him fully autonomous, subject of course, to the proper programming, and he may be President for a lifetime. Haven't worked that out, yet. I'll keep you posted, via your chip, if you have been vaccinated. You will know. And we will know you know.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    It is the Reptilian Overlords that most worry me, but, then again, being a member of the Illuminati, we are still allowed control. Elvis and I joined the Rothchilds at the bunker in Antarctica to celebrate the 103rd birthday of JFK last year, who is remarkably spry for his age. Anyway, we were going to let Trump be reelected, but he didn't listen to us, and got a vaccine before COVID wiped out a sufficient number of people (reference the Georgia Guidestones). AT least we got the microchip in the vaccines. Since Biden is old and feeble, he is more easily controlled, so we installed him for now.. The robot version of Biden we use is very advanced in AI. We may be able to make him fully autonomous, subject of course, to the proper programming, and he may be President for a lifetime. Haven't worked that out, yet. I'll keep you posted, via your chip, if you have been vaccinated. You will know. And we will know you know.
    I gotta ask, when you were hanging out with Elvis did you happen to find out if Jim Morrison is still dating Amelia Earhardt?
    "In Delaware, you cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent"
    President Joe R. Biden 17 June 2006

9. LOL txswimmer, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    I'm starting to worry about your mental health.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

11. LOL txswimmer LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3