Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Biden/Harris Benchmark

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it amusing when people conflate skin color with any type of behavior. But you are right... They have nothing to do with anything.

I always liked it when Dr. King said that people will be judged by the content of their heart and not the color of their skin. A thought that all should adhere to.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestral View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another way of saying "severely mentally defective" but with a few (probably very few) conservative beliefs.

And I love it [/sarcasm] when people conflate skin pigmentation with sexual behavior.

As if they two have anything to do with each other.

You mean..............it's not true that women of a certain shade (but to remain un-named here) aren't just plain naturally horney all the time? Say it ain't so!.....mac
    Last edited by mac; Yesterday at 4:08 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

3. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    st, maestral, ...and...mac,...as far as a certain shade of women being more sexual than another, ..whether it has to do with genetics, environment, nurturing, or whatever...I will make absolutely ...NO comment about that.
    Why is most of the NFL black, almost all of the NBA black, the majoritiy of our track athletes, black...if color or genetics has nothing to do with it?
    Are all men, women created equal? No, of course they are not. ....Are all races created the same and equal??? .... Are all breeds of dogs the same, body wise, intelligence wise, characteristic wise?..No. ..Do all breeds of horses look alike...have the same characteristics? Of course not.
    Are the genetics of all races the same? Yes or no ?
    Last edited by sickofpc; Today at 1:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Off subject, but... .....I usually don't watch Bill Maher, on HBO, but tonight I did. He had Megyn Kelly on as a guest, who was a very good interview discussing how the liberal left has gone crazy.... ..Maher talked about how victimization and the programming to the left has just gotten ridiculous...Believe it or not, Maher actually sounded like a staunch conservative...as hard to believe as that is.

6. LOL Ludwig, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    WTF Ludwig WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    Off subject, but... .....I usually don't watch Bill Maher, on HBO, but tonight I did. He had Megyn Kelly on as a guest, who was a very good interview discussing how the liberal left has gone crazy.... ..Maher talked about how victimization and the programming to the left has just gotten ridiculous...Believe it or not, Maher actually sounded like a staunch conservative...as hard to believe as that is.
    Maher is a TV show host, and like a politician, will go whichever way the wind blows him for ratings and sponsors.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    ST, know what you are saying, but...for someone that makes fun of Christ, the Bible, conservatives, Republicans, and is completely leftist, liberal....I just have never seen Maher be affected by the "wind" moving him to the right, and never heard him talk like he talked... before last night.
    Last edited by sickofpc; Today at 11:41 AM.

9. LOL Ludwig LOL'd at this post
    WTF Ludwig WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently Maher has started sounding the alarm on left wing extremism (as much as a lefty can I suppose). You know the left is bat #### crazy when even Bill Maher starts knocking them.

11. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post

You mean..............it's not true that women of a certain shade (but to remain un-named here) aren't just plain naturally horney all the time? Say it ain't so!.....mac
    I wasn't talking about sexual behavior of women of a certain shade.
    That would be a different thread.

I was talking about people saying we shouldn't discriminate, based on color, ... or behavior.
    Thus, to them, someone who commits a crime is no different than someone who bears a different level of pigmentation.
    I find that line of reasoning to be ... unsound.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18