Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden/Harris Benchmark

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess I was not "refined" enough to know that.
    I actually had to use a handkerchief as a "pocket square"...
    you don't. you can get 'em pre folded when and where you buy your ties..mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

2. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep reading and hearing that pedo Joe doesn't have access to the Pentagon. Joe doesn't have launch codes or anything else a real president gets once they assume office. It's being described as a stand off.

Post Thanks / Like
    If Trump supporters are called Trumpers, are Biden supporters Bidophiles?

5. LOL Night Owl, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just can't believe that some hasn't post that the only benchmark either Biden or Harris will leave would be brown.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

7. LOL Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    I keep reading and hearing that pedo Joe doesn't have access to the Pentagon. Joe doesn't have launch codes or anything else a real president gets once they assume office. It's being described as a stand off.
    wow, that's some real weird scat! it's true that he doesn't have the codes but that guy over there in the corner in an Army Major's uniform does.

the president has everything that the last "real President had..........mac (I never know whether or not you're for real or just.............trollin'...........I guess if you were just trollin', that you got me again....
    Last edited by mac; February 23rd, 2021 at 1:03 AM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tell you what . . . gas prices are rising faster than the Biden vote count at 2AM. . .

10. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes madasheck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    joe couldn't pass his security clearance background check. Probably due to Hunter Biden being around.
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    joe couldn't pass his security clearance background check. Probably due to Hunter Biden being around.
    "Joe" has passed all security checks and now holds the highest Security Clearances in the Nation.......mac
    Last edited by mac; February 23rd, 2021 at 11:08 AM.

13. LOL ithoughtso LOL'd at this post
    WTF ithoughtso WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The President, Vice President, Senators and Congressmen do not have security clearances. Because they are elected, they do not require the, That doesn't mean that Joe or anyone have unlimited access; indeed, Presidents have been told by intelligence officers have denied access on a "need to know basis". I don't think anyone has directly challenged that. If I remember correctly, Bill Clinton complained that he was not allowed access to UFO information. The fact is, however, the President can overrule the denial of a security clearance (I think DJT was goin g to do it for Jared, but it worked out - memory is fuzzy on this). No one does a "background check". I would venture a guess, however, that some agencies will keep secrets from the President, either because of a lack of truest or for plausible deniability.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    The President, Vice President, Senators and Congressmen do not have security clearances. Because they are elected, they do not require the, That doesn't mean that Joe or anyone have unlimited access; indeed, Presidents have been told by intelligence officers have denied access on a "need to know basis". I don't think anyone has directly challenged that. If I remember correctly, Bill Clinton complained that he was not allowed access to UFO information. The fact is, however, the President can overrule the denial of a security clearance (I think DJT was goin g to do it for Jared, but it worked out - memory is fuzzy on this). No one does a "background check". I would venture a guess, however, that some agencies will keep secrets from the President, either because of a lack of truest or for plausible deniability.
    Au Contraire! "Joe has UNLIMITED to any Document held by any Federal Executive Branch Agency anywhere and anytime......he desires.....

I doubt that, unless you witnessed it, that any U.S. Intellegence Officer was privy to a Document that the President could not see.

I don't see how your comment re. "plausible deniability fits in with the rest of your sentence.

I also doubt, unless you witnessed it, that any U.S. Intellegence Officer would deny the President access to anything because of lack of trust and still have his job the following day.....mac
    Last edited by mac; February 23rd, 2021 at 12:50 PM.

16. Likes txswimmer liked this post
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast