Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What has the Trump Administration done for us?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ExKilleencitizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Establishment Republicans are just as much a part of the swamp (and therefor the problem with the U.S.) as are the Democrats. Sadly, at least you know what you're going to get with the Democrats; with the Republicans, it's anyone's guess.
    We do not have a two party system. There is no Republican nor democrats. This county is now one party.

Its us and them. No more tags, names, or titles.

Post Thanks / Like
    The election issues in 2020 woke a LOT of us u[, as to which Republicans were TRULY in support of Trump...and which ones were not...
    Line in the sand has now been drawn--we all NEED to vote in the Republican PRIMARY in the next go-round. ANYBODY who chose NOT to show support for Trump...vote for the challenger. Incumbency is no longer a laughing matter. Too many Republicans have shown themselves to be of the "get along to get along" group who want to keep getting invited to Democrats' cocktail parties.

Senator Cruz, provided nothing bad happens to him or his political career before 2022, gets to be re-elected. Senator Cornyn? After that statement he made about the "short runway" , he has some 'splainin' to do...
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ExKilleencitizen View Post
    Establishment Republicans are just as much a part of the swamp (and therefor the problem with the U.S.) as are the Democrats. Sadly, at least you know what you're going to get with the Democrats; with the Republicans, it's anyone's guess.
    Would be nice if we could get a list of all of those who were part of the Lincoln Project. That would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    Okay, c'mon guys, lets get those term limits and campaign finance reform going. The swamp won't be cleared until we do.
    OK, so you want The Swamp, to pass laws that will remove The Swamp (actually term limits worn't work, since The Swamp is not elected officials) and others are expecting the Democrats to clean up the election fraud that keeps them in power.

Talk about naive and optimistic.
    I don't mind being called far right.
    I have been right so far.

4. Thanks Night Owl thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I suspect the democrats are already scheming on how to steal the next election. They have tried and people are now aware or mail in ballots and how much potential for mischief there is there. So people may be watching a bit closer next time. After all, what is the sense in taking time off to vote if some dead person cancels yours out?

The democrats have tried all sorts of trickery to give themselves an edge and to cheat. Pushing for 16 year olds to vote, doing away with the electoral college, and I suspect the have more chicanery yet to be seen in the playbook. What republicans need to do is try and figure out the next trick and discover a way to negate it before it is played.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    In the interest of fairness to the denizens of our swamps, I propose we term Washington DC and its environs as cesspools since nothing lives in cesspools and they smell like sh*t.
    Last edited by Ludwig; January 13th, 2021 at 10:02 PM.
    "God is the difference between Republicans and Democrats."

7. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    I suspect the democrats are already scheming on how to steal the next election. They have tried and people are now aware or mail in ballots and how much potential for mischief there is there. So people may be watching a bit closer next time. After all, what is the sense in taking time off to vote if some dead person cancels yours out?

The democrats have tried all sorts of trickery to give themselves an edge and to cheat. Pushing for 16 year olds to vote, doing away with the electoral college, and I suspect the have more chicanery yet to be seen in the playbook. What republicans need to do is try and figure out the next trick and discover a way to negate it before it is played.
    as I may have said before, go old school, blank sheet of paper and a #2 pencil....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

9. Thanks txswimmer thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, personally think, that the only way to get a true count is for registered voters to show up in person, and made to produce a valid voter ID. One of Stacey Abrahs successful tricks during the Ga. election was to register and get people who turned 18 during the time between the initial vote and the runoff out to the voting booth.

Now, knowing how politically stoopid I was when I turned 18, it is not hard to figure out where the last minute democrat surge came from. If you notice the trend of recent elections it includes an initial large turnout of democrat early voters, many mail in, and then a surge of republicans showing up on election day, and then a magical late surge of mail in democrats that put it over the edge for the democrat candidates. That and courts that refuse to accept fraud cases when presented, mainly because of lack of evidence of wide spread fraud. Fraud does not have to be wide spread to be effective. I am still confused as to why most cases have been rejected for review by judges. And, I should not be... Since I am convinced that the democrats own the judicial system.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

11. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best administration will be the ine you never hear about. #### will get done, foreign relations will be smooth on our end, America will prosper, and emergencies met with competence. Have we ever had one like that?
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

13. LOL sojourner truth, shawnricheson, Mestral LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best administration will be the ine you never hear about. #### will get done, foreign relations will be smooth on our end, America will prosper, and emergencies met with competence. Have we ever had one like that?
    Someone is smoking happy weed.
    TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like

and lastly, but not leastly, we will win and we will win fast all wars we elect to fight.......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

16. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast