Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: COVID and KISD info not quite timely OR transparent...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kantwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come again? What time is that?
    Right after the red ball comes up... Or pretty close to it. The reason for the odd number days is because STARR cards get loaded on even number days, and I hate waiting in line while some recipient argues about whether wine or cigarettes are considered accepted food items.

Like going to the pharmacy at Wal Mart... If their is someone in line ahead of me, I come back later, as there is always some argument as to where a drug request from some doctor disappeared to. Usually a pain med. Either that or an argument about who is paying for it.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Right after the red ball comes up... Or pretty close to it. The reason for the odd number days is because STARR cards get loaded on even number days, and I hate waiting in line while some recipient argues about whether wine or cigarettes are considered accepted food items.

Like going to the pharmacy at Wal Mart... If their is someone in line ahead of me, I come back later, as there is always some argument as to where a drug request from some doctor disappeared to. Usually a pain med. Either that or an argument about who is paying for it.
    I started using CVS at target in Heights 6 years ago. Great people. Very helpful. Gave up on WalMart about 10 years ago, and starting using Target pharmacies. I was worried when CVS bought them out, but so far, so good.
    "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" - Mathew 22:37-40 (KJV)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    Right after the red ball comes up... ....
    You seem to have missed kantwin's point. You had said 8PM in the morning
    "God is the difference between Republicans and Democrats."

4. Thanks kantwin thanked this post
    LOL xzochye LOL'd at this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3