Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Rick

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday!

What was it like growing up so close to Christmas?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just imagine the presents 2 times in one month... Must be nice.

Unless you get socks and such....
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Rick

Johnny

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Rick and thanks for keeping this thing going after all these years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Found_53248_85321.jpg

I figured you had enough cake yesterday so I waited to give you this one. Thanks for all you do.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. Had no cake. Told wife not to bother.

She gave me this big boy instead.

We did go to Meno's for dinner.

7. Likes birdfriend, fchafey, sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks everyone. Had no cake. Told wife not to bother.

She gave me this big boy instead.

We did go to Meno's for dinner.
    Good choice of brands. Care to share?
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely! I have a variety of them. Several Cask Strength and Private select from Twin Liquors. My favorite is Maker's 46. Wife saw my bottle was getting low, so she figured it was my favorite so she got me one for Father's Day.

Have you signed up as an Ambassador? https://www.makersmark.com/ca/ambassadors

They put your name on a barrel plate and in 5-8 years when it is done, they invite you to come bottle your own.

They also offer free personalized labels that you put on a bottle as a gift. https://makersmarkpersonalize.com/

Brilliant marketing strategy. Give a free label, it almost guarantees a bottle sold for each label. I did one for my son.

10. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously, the wife is a lady of superior taste and discretion...

Gonna get 2 tee shirts. One says "she is mine because I deserve the best" and the other says "he is mine because I appreciate perfection".
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely! I have a variety of them. Several Cask Strength and Private select from Twin Liquors. My favorite is Maker's 46. Wife saw my bottle was getting low, so she figured it was my favorite so she got me one for Father's Day.

Have you signed up as an Ambassador? https://www.makersmark.com/ca/ambassadors

They put your name on a barrel plate and in 5-8 years when it is done, they invite you to come bottle your own.

They also offer free personalized labels that you put on a bottle as a gift. https://makersmarkpersonalize.com/

Brilliant marketing strategy. Give a free label, it almost guarantees a bottle sold for each label. I did one for my son.
    Didn't know the program existed. I'll have to check it out.
    "Any Society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

"My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast