Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    Its fantastic that these people think other people live by the words of mainstream news. To include Twitter, Facebook, etc.

They actually believe that people think these internet websites are the ultimate guild for anyone living on this planet.

Every day, I open the "news". The majority is pure soap opera. " Did you hear what so and so said". "So and so got told off". "Can you believe they said that?"

It as if they(the political class) think everyone hangs on their every word. The authority in news! People think only what we tell them because they're stupid.

Talk about the biggest bunch of bull####.

2. Likes RockinRita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Twain said it best... If you don't read the paper you are uninformed, if you do you are misinformed.

If it is on the internet it must be true, right?
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

4. Likes Mestral liked this post
    LOL Grasshopperglock, RockinRita LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As per my discussion with the neighbor.

Nobody knows what the hell is going on. All we know. Is we didn't grow up like this. This isn't right.

6. Likes RockinRita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am still mad at him for taking my daughter.
    Your being mad at Him gives me hope that you at least continue to believe in Him.
    All the A$$holes in this world and he takes her.
    All the A$$holes in this world and He sent His Son to suffer and die for us so that your daughter, you, and I may live eternally.
    the countless drones of she is in a better place.
    Drones, perhaps. Yet they drone the truth, a truth which I believe your daughter would agree with.
    A better place is in her bed where I can see her sleep, or her place at the dinner table.
    I cannot think of any bed or table on this earth that could outdo those in heaven. Nor do I think you to be more capable of loving your daughter than does God.
    ... Maybe one day, I will see it differently, but for now, nope.
    I would suggest that there is no better day than today because your are not promised tomorrow.
    "God is the difference between Republicans and Democrats."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Your being mad at Him gives me hope that you at least continue to believe in Him. All the A$$holes in this world and He sent His Son to suffer and die for us so that your daughter, you, and I may live eternally. Drones, perhaps. Yet they drone the truth, a truth which I believe your daughter would agree with. I cannot think of any bed or table on this earth that could outdo those in heaven. Nor do I think you to be more capable of loving your daughter than does God. I would suggest that there is no better day than today because your are not promised tomorrow.
    Thanks for not lecturing. This time of year sucks and this week there was another genius attempting to prove that a handgun wont fire out of battery and well it won't make the news and you wont believe how things get diluted as they move up. I don't get this generation, but they elected out new president, so they must indeed know better.

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    Thanks for not lecturing. This time of year sucks and this week there was another genius attempting to prove that a handgun wont fire out of battery and well it won't make the news and you wont believe how things get diluted as they move up. I don't get this generation, but they elected out new president, so they must indeed know better.
    I try to keep my lectures for groups, not individuals. Whereas God loves all, I make it a point to speak of such matters only to people I love... and there are only a couple I don't love... the others have all gone to their reward ahead of me.
    "God is the difference between Republicans and Democrats."

Post Thanks / Like
    SMH

11. Saddened by Ludwig is saddened by this post
    WTF Ludwig WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wholly crap. They got him. They finally got him.

George Soros is in federal custody. He's been arrested!!!

https://yournewswire.com/george-soro...edia-blackout/

Its going to a very Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    Wholly crap. They got him. They finally got him.

George Soros is in federal custody. He's been arrested!!!

https://yournewswire.com/george-soro...edia-blackout/

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Its going to a very Merry Christmas!
    The same people that stabbed you are now telling you that it's time to heal your wounds...

Post Thanks / Like
    Take it with a grain of salt. Like everything else. If its indeed true. Its a serious move by our government. Its not everyday a 1%er ends up in federal custody.

You won't find any other information other then the above link. There's no information anywhere else. The link was a small blip.

Feel free to pass it far and wide.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast