Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Discussion

Post Thanks / Like
    My family never attended church. Mom's dad was a Baptist preacher. Dad, was just a rough, mean SOB.

I found religion all by myself. No one pushed me. I've been baptised in the Lutheran faith.

Do I support the old testament style of a hand for a hand? Life for life?

While I don't agree the state should have that power. I agree it should be public. Good old fashioned hanging. The dry ink on the social contract.

If they were to ask for volunteers to pull trap door. I'd step up. Making sure there was 13 twists of rope in the hang man's noose.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to think of King David when he sinned and asked (begged) God to forgive him. That was a man that was at the top of his game having to get on his knees. I am sure there are other success stories out there who have found Jesus after becoming either wealthy or famous, or both.

To me, there is never a place that is rock bottom... WHen you think you are there, satan tosses you a shovel. But there does come a time in a persons life where they can take no more. I suppose it is more a "point of no return" or a point where a change becomes neccessary.

For me, it was coming home from an all nighter and finding a house full of willing women, and I was so drunk I couldn't help any of them out... That was when I knew I needed something else. Less than a year later, I was married to my wife, and God had started working on me.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

3. Likes Grasshopperglock, RockinRita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew God before a did a bout of being homeless.

One day you wake up and its your time to experience this world on another level. The feeling you first have when the fact of not having a home. Its a cold slap to your face. Then the questions. What will I do? What am I going to do?

You stuff your life into a backpack and you start walking. Cedar trees was where I'd make my bed. I'd steal food. Mostly candy bars. However, I never went hungry. My personal vaccination from what I call the, "Money World" shape my spirit. I was homeless for about two years. Never used a tent or slept in a vehicle. Sleeping bag in a hammock. Bare sky and stars. If it rained. That meant you got wet. Slept wet too.

I prayed throughout. I prayed before and I pray after. Did I ever ask God to move me out the woods? No. Save my soul? Yes.

Its how we interpret this physical world. I actually enjoyed a bunch of it. Not so much the rain. Didn't miss TV. No radio either. Nothing but the trees.

5. Likes shawnricheson, RockinRita, madasheck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still mad at him for taking my daughter. All the A$$holes in this world and he takes her, the countless drones of she is in a better place. A better place is in her bed where I can see her sleep, or her place at the dinner table. Anyway, I don't mock him, I do like to poke fun at Catholics, but that's different. Maybe one day, I will see it differently, but for now, nope.

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone watch the GOP press conference yesterday about Voter Fraud...thoughts?
    The same people that stabbed you are now telling you that it's time to heal your wounds...

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't watch it.

They're claiming to have the algorithm. The servers in Germany were indeed seized. Most court cases at the state level are being withdrawn. With speculation its going to the Supreme Court.

Military forces are said to be in the process of coming home. Special forces command has been removed from the Pentagon.

Every alliance the US has over seas has been shown to be BS. Everyone that's claiming Biden won, is part of the international groups on board with the 'great reset'.

Post Thanks / Like
    My black neighbor probed my beliefs yesterday. The conversation stated about Thanksgiving. Then he asked about President Trump.

"Considering the man has taking nothing but punches for the last 4 years. And he's still standing. Credit is due."

Him, "yeah, I feel you. If Biden becomes president. We're going into another lockdown". " I have food but need to buy up some toilet paper."

I have no idea if the guy is liberal. I highly doubt it. He's not the type to let homosexuals in his house. Little lone his yard. He's old school Texas black. Traditional in ways.

We ended our conversation on the fact. We both want to be left alone. Neither one of us feel like being ####ed with by politicians we can't reach out and touch. We're both the little people.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; November 20th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no idea if the guy is liberal. I highly doubt it. He's not the type to let homosexuals in his house. Little lone his yard. He's old school Texas black. Traditional in ways.
    You haven't been paying attention. Liberals aren't tolerant of other lifestyles, they expect everyone else to be tolerant of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mainly because liberals think they are always right, know better than everyone else, and cannot understand why everyone else doesn't see things the same as they do.

It is sort of like their philosophy that Covid restrictions don't apply to them... Just everyone else. Looters won't get or spread it, but rally for Trump, and you are doomed.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

12. Likes RockinRita liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRita View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did anyone watch the GOP press conference yesterday about Voter Fraud...thoughts?
    Heard on conservative radio that CNN didn't cover it. One female show host there explained to the viewers that it was "bananas", meaning "we at CNN decided that it was too crazy to be true"...while Project Veritas has CNN employees on tape admitting that CNN CEO Zuckerberg has been ordrering the network NOT to cover those "conferences".

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast