Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Paws in Paradise

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, our dog was getting old and fat, and she could barely walk to go outside and conduct her business. She would have been 12 on the 4th. She led a good life, and we wanted her quality of life to be as best it could be, so we released her from her burdens. It is always hard to let a friend go. And she was part of the family.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I have lost so many pets. I so wish they could live as long as we do. Our pets are a big part of our lives but we are their whole life! I have an almost ten year old boxer here. We just did an emergency trip to the vet on Friday....she has pancreatitis. And no one has a clue what would cause that. Probably something she found in the yard but we will never know probably. She is really slowing down. We have another crazy dog here, a red heeler. As heart breaking as it is to lose them, I have to have a dog in the house. Somewhere out there is a rescue who only wants someone to love it and give it a home.

I guess if the truth be told, I like my dogs a hell of a lot more than I like most people!

3. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes sickofpc, sojourner truth liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4