Thread: Endangered Plants

Post Thanks / Like

Endangered Plants

If you ever decide to kill someone, make sure to put endangered plants over the body, that way it is illegal to dig them up.

For more gardening tips, tune in next week.

2. Thanks Johnny Frederick thanked this post
    LOL txswimmer, fchafey, Night Owl, Ricky, ithoughtso LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, but What are some common causes of plant endangerment and what can be done to protect endangered plant species?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am aware of certain species that are considered "invasive" and not found in Nurseries. Such as my favorite tree, the Mimosa. But endangered, probably all of them according to lefties.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be known, all life forms are endangered. Nothing and no one lives forever on this planet. Death is the only certainty.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Not for believers it isn't. Death is merely the end of time on this planet, and then graduation to glory. We trade in our "earth suits" for a whole new deal.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

7. Likes Grasshopperglock, shawnricheson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This existence is a basic training for something. Mortal life is a test.

That's why we have the concept of heaven and hell. With all you gotta do is fear God. Follow the scriptures. The Bible is an instruction manual for life.

If you think you'll blink out to nothing. Puff out like a burnt out light bulb with all you've experienced. How much a depressive view.

Just don't think you're off the hook for the all ####ed up #### you've done. So expect some punishment. Then Peace.

Repent.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; May 1st, 2023 at 6:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Questions.

#1. Does it ever get to your guts, knowing you have to consume life to stay alive? Vegans included.

#2. You can prove a soul. Hold your stupid ass animal up to a mirror. It doesn't recognize itself. None of them do. Cat, dog, horse, whatever.

But you do. You can see the image in the mirror as yourself.

I'm sorry, but animals don't have souls. Including fish. Only you do.

So expect something after you die. Enjoy the human experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... I'm sorry, but animals don't have souls. Including fish. Only you do.
    I'm sorry, but all living creatures have souls. The soul is the form that makes a living thing the kind of living thing it is — a plant, an animal, a human person. It’s the organizational pattern or form of all the parts and all the parts of all the parts, coordinating the matter to be the kind of living thing it is. The soul of a plant informs and makes the plant’s matter that of a plant. The soul of a lion informs and makes the lion’s matter that of a lion. The soul of a human being informs and makes the human’s matter that of a human being.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    So I guess fruitarians, (those who only eat fruit that has fallen from the tree) are cannibals of a sort.