Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KISD Public spokeswoman arrested

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ithoughtso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She looks like hell without makeup
    Not to mention how they zoomed in on her photo so it wouldn't show her Jailhouse Rock attire. I'm sure that photo is floating all over the internet.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Yeppers it's true. KISD even has one that pulls down a cool million every 3 to 4 years. His name should be crafty.
    When John Craft took the position permanently his agreement was for an annual salary of about $240,000.

The former district superintendent, Robert Muller, ended his career with the district at $256,000 annually.
    Last edited by Ricky; October 17th, 2020 at 11:56 AM.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's really stupid that this made the news. Seriously, I could care less. I didn't have an opinion of her beforehand and I don't have one now. Her and her husband are human and they screwed up. It would be a bit different if they left a bloody mess behind or the use of weapons were involved.

The only thing I have learned from this is I need to meet her and have a few make up lessons! Taina if your reading this PM me!!!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

4. Likes sickofpc, Grammar Rules liked this post
    LOL birdfriend LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    The chief public information officer for the Killeen Independent School District expressed remorse and asked for prayers from the community for her family after she was arrested in Waco on a misdemeanor charge after a domestic incident on Wednesday night

pray my ass ... why is she asking for the community to pray for her and her husband while they're going at it. The only person that needs to pray is her and her husband Nick that they both of them do not get their ass run off from their jobs. Prayers from the community... Please ....
    ah, come on, Ricky! Don't be so cold, hard and uncaring. These 2 folks need you to add them to your list and to show a little humanity and love........mac
    Last edited by mac; October 17th, 2020 at 5:18 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

6. Likes gnatsum liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    She said that she immediately notified the Killeen school district about the arrest, even though the charge is not among the ?reportable offenses? that requires an employee to notify the district.

Reportable offenses in the district include driving while intoxicated or criminal allegations involving children.

Let me just translate that to you ...

I've s*** in my mess kit and now I've got to find a way to get out of it. I think I'll use the bible thumper route and ask everybody to pray for me.
    I saw Nick, one time, in one of those 'wife beater' shirts that some folks like to wear and even commented on it to one of the girls who gave me one of those "ah Dad" sort of looks.........they'll be in around 5 or 6 tonight. I think I' ll accidentally leave this on the screen.....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This statement say nothing, in essence. I did take a particular notice of the word "responsibility" used as it refers to what actions KISD has to students and parents. SO if KISD is responsible for and to them, then I suppose the spokesperson would have to be responsible for her actions as well. AT least to the students and parents, if not to her employer.

Sometimes, we all do make mistakes, but part of the problem as I see it in todays world is that nobody ever thinks they should be made to be held accountable for those mistakes. If that is the case, I propose they make more mistakes. Perhaps playing Russian Roulette with a musket.
    this lady's "mistake" was something other than a mistake. It was her, after all, that picked up the phone and called the Government on her own husband and family and involved the whole world in what should've been, at best, a private family affair..mac
    Last edited by mac; October 18th, 2020 at 12:58 PM.

9. Thanks Ludwig, Johnny Frederick thanked this post
    Likes sickofpc, Ludwig liked this post
    Cedarwhackerville, Bell County-7 Generations
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thought:

That’s a lot of money for a spokesperson. Seriously. I don’t know what Kayleigh makes at the White House, but I doubt it’s more than three times what Taina makes.
    Y'ALL MEANS ALL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    Thought:

That?s a lot of money for a spokesperson. Seriously. I don?t know what Kayleigh makes at the White House, but I doubt it?s more than three times what Taina makes.
    Saw a story that she makes $180,000. Given that she has to live in the democrat controlled, over taxed, swamp, I'd say that Maya is much better off. Not to mention, Maya doesn't have to face a very bias and hate-filled media.

12. Thanks Mestral thanked this post
    Likes seeing red liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rules View Post
    Thought:

That?s a lot of money for a spokesperson. Seriously. I don?t know what Kayleigh makes at the White House, but I doubt it?s more than three times what Taina makes.
    Hillary Shine pulls in 106K for the CoK. A quick google of Kayliegh shows she makes 183K the same as the chief of staff Meadows. The Secretary of State makes 203,5K

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yesterday, the KDH posted a story about the arrest affidavit to their Facebook and Twitter pages. For some strange reason, when you click on the links, the page no longer exists, but they left the comments intact.

Is this a case of the district threatening the paper's access if they publish the story? We do know that this tactic has been used toward the media by the city in the past.

The Temple paper still has the link but you have to buy a subscription to read it.

There are comments about teachers getting fired for a lot less than violence.

I don't know where this came from, but it is posted in the comments section by several different people.

KILLEEN ? An arrest affidavit details some of the accusations against a Killeen Independent School District spokeswoman who was arrested last week in Waco on a misdemeanor assault-family violence charge.

Taina Maya, KISD chief of communications and marketing, was arrested by Waco police on Oct. 14. She told FME News Service on Friday that it was a verbal argument with her husband, during which she said that both she and her husband called the police in order to keep the argument from escalating.

The Waco Police Department officers responding to the scene noted a ?red mark on left bicep? of Maya?s husband.

?After speaking with both parties, it was determined that there was a verbal altercation occurring at the dining room table where (Maya?s husband) was working his computer?(Maya) wanted to get (his) attention and did so by closing the lid on his laptop computer,? according to the arrest affidavit obtained by FME News Service. ?Then (Maya) grabbed (him) around his shoulders with both hands.?

Police said that he stood up and were locked with each other?s hands on the other?s arms. She told police that she had her hands on his shoulders but he told police that she had him in a headlock until he was able to back her into a nearby wall.

She told police that she then attempted to knee her husband to get him off her and he told police that he was trying to keep her from hurting him.

?It was determined from my investigation that (Maya) was most likely the primary aggressor, and though (the alleged victim) did not wish to press charges, she was arrested for family violence assault at the level of misdemeanor,? police said.

The case has been referred to a Waco PD detective.

The school district has not fired Maya because the offense was listed as ?non-reportable.?

15. WTF lan_carter WTF'd this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast