Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SCOTUS Nominee Amy Coney Barrett

Post Thanks / Like

SCOTUS Nominee Amy Coney Barrett

That sugar cane plantation refugee from Hawaii Hirono aske ACB if she ever sexually assaulted anyone during questioning today. WTF is wrong with people.

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like
    Austin has almost always been a Lib habitat. No surprise that San Antonio and Dallas were listed as blue--I saw a map of Texas counties after the 2016 election that showed which candidate each county went for, and ONLY the major metropolitan counties (Travis, Dallas, Bexar, Harris, El Paso, and maybe Tarrant) went blue...along with a solid line of counties along part of the Rio Grande.

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That sugar cane plantation refugee from Hawaii Hirono aske ACB if she ever sexually assaulted anyone during questioning today. WTF is wrong with people.
    And racist, misogynist, Booker was asking questions, then interrupting her when she tried to answer. Poor Spartacus, what a fool.

4. Likes sickofpc, sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What got me was when she said that the phrase "their preferred sexual orientation" was homophobic and unacceptable, because LGBTQXYZ folks are born the way they are and do not choose anything.

!0 points off for not being up on what is PC talk nowadays... Like any of these democrats were ever going to vote for her ever anyhow. Just get to the vote before they can find some stupid loophole and we wind up with another Roberts on the court.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    And racist, misogynist, Booker was asking questions, then interrupting her when she tried to answer. Poor Spartacus, what a fool.
    Booker is what comes out with the rest of the effluence into the Raritan River. They disgust me, couldn't even listen to the plagiarist from Connecticut Blumenthal.

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like

SCOTUS Nominee Amy Coney Barrett

I've been watching as much of the SCOTUS nomination hearing as I can this week. This judge is sharp! They keep trying to throw her off and get personal opinions out of her, but she's doing good at sticking to the letter of the law. It does seem like they're questioning her for a longer period of time than they did with Kavenaugh though.
    The entire purpose of a bayonet is to bring a knife to a gunfight.
    One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right, but not enough to know you're wrong.
    Don't tell someone they're wrong. Explain why. If you can't, maybe you're the wrong one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get a kick out of how the MSM is saying she is dodging questions.
    She cannot, absolutely cannot say how wished would rule in a hypothetical situation.
    She cannot show any bias.

9. Thanks Shotgun Jeremy, txswimmer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that was a valid question to ask Kavanaugh, it is equally valid to ask it of ACB. Women are as capable of sexual assault as are men.
    "God is the difference between Republicans and Democrats."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    What got me was when she said that the phrase "their preferred sexual orientation" was homophobic and unacceptable, because LGBTQXYZ folks are born the way they are and do not choose anything.

!0 points off for not being up on what is PC talk nowadays... Like any of these democrats were ever going to vote for her ever anyhow. Just get to the vote before they can find some stupid loophole and we wind up with another Roberts on the court.
    It was okay in May when their candidate "Bite me" Biden said it.

12. Thanks kantwin thanked this post
    Likes kantwin, Shotgun Jeremy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with Judge Barrett. The only rightful "gripe" the Dems have is the about face the Reps did on final year appointments. Ask Lindsey Graham. She will be confirmed, and I believe there will be many Ds who vote to confirm her. If not, then it would be inexcusable. Yes, she is conservative. I don't see, however, that she is agenda driven. That's what you need in a good SCt justice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast