Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tom Herman, UT football coach, in serious trouble

Post Thanks / Like
    m a c,... net worth is the difference in what a person owns and what the person owes. If assets exceed the person's liabilities,
    the person has a positive net worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just why would you say something as stupid, ignorant, and insensible as that? That's beyond dumb,..but not surprising.

I do understand why you make some of the stupid, asinine statements that you make, ..but it still just amazes me at times.
    Just following your stupid, ignorant, and insensible logic. You, not me, described success as money. I just took your argument to your extreme. Sorry if that's beyond your grasp.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just where did I describe success as money? I did not. ...I just made the statement that most of the athletes that I knew turned out to be very successful people. Period.
    Sorry if you did not comprehend that.
    Last edited by sickofpc; October 16th, 2020 at 6:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    just out of curiosity, PC, if 25 Mil is his net worth, what's his gross worth?....mac
    Only his accountant can answer that question.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    His accountant, and/or independent entities, if need be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Only his accountant can answer that question.
    nah, PC can prob'ly answer it too. otherwise he couldn't've figured out the net..........mac
    Last edited by mac; October 16th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scuttlebutt around Austin now is that Coach Tom Herman will be gone after this year unless he delivers some big wins in the remainer of the season and/or fixes the turmoil concerning The Eyes of Texas controversy.
    UT has 52 or 53 four and five star recruits on their roster, supposedly the fifth rated talent in the country, and has lost to TCU who has very few five star recruits and Oklahoma, while being very fortunate to beat Texas Tech.
    The word is that if Herman does not get things right for the rest of the year, UT alums are ready to buy him out, which would come with a cost of about 30 million dollars. That is, apparently, not a major problem for weathy UT alums.
    Texas has Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, West Virginia and Oklahoma State left on their schedule. They should win at least four, possibly five of those games. If they don't win at least that many of the remaining games, things could get interesting in Austin.
    Last edited by sickofpc; October 21st, 2020 at 5:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    With a $30 million buy out, I don't think that Coach Herman really GAS about the UT alums.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    When Charlie Strong, the coach that preceded Herman at UT, was fired,... he had a buyout of just over ten million dollars.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ludwig, I'm not too sure about that. If Herman would finish his contract he would make over sixty million dollars, minimum, and ..If he gets fired, that is something that is hard for coaches to get over, regardless of the amount of money they make. Besides their pride being affected for the rest of their lives, it just has a big effect on coaches, something that is bothersome to some degree for the rest of their lives.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast