Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Spot the Space Station Tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed it because I kept thinking it was after 9PM when it was supposed to show. Oh well, guess next time I will check the time more carefully.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Time: Mon Apr 05 9:34 PM, Visible: 3 min, Max Height: 48?, Appears: 10? above NW, Disappears: 48? above SW

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... The last few nights there has been too much cloud cover to see the ISS. Maybe tonight.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Good shot last night, and if the clouds stay away, even better tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Missed it last night because I was watching the game.

Tonight: Time: Tue Apr 06 8:47 PM, Visible: 6 min, Max Height: 81 degrees, Appears: 10 degrees above NW, Disappears: 19 degrees above SE

6. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw it tonight, missed it last night because of cloud cover. Tonight it was very low in the west, not as bright as usual with the light pollution off of Killeen, and it only lasted a minute or so. But still, I could see it which is a good thing.

Hopefully, tomorrow night will be a clear sky to view. About the same place, but a bit higher arc to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've not been feeling too well lately, so I go to bed too early for these after 9:00pm viewings...lol

Hopefully, getting this upcoming surgery on the 28th behind me helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight, if the cloud cover allows, maybe at about 8:49.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Saw it tonight for a few. Was room due to clouds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... Low and to the west, but fairly bright and still visible through some thin, high clouds.

I hope your surgery finally fixes the problem. Having had this done, I do know that it helped me immensely. I also know how painful it is after the surgery, so my prayers will be with you. I couldn't lift my left arm higher than my hip. They cut about 1/4 inch off the end of the Clavicle, and a quarter inch off the front, then ground down some bone spurs. It was very painful healing, but now I have full range of motion on my left arm. And, It does not hurt to shoot my bow again either.

12. Thanks Rick thanked this post
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast