Well, I am pretty sure it was Cygnus that the ISS went straight through last night from head to tail... Almost directly through the middle of it. Have to look it up to be sure I have my constellations straight.

It would be nice to have a green star, but that is one of the colors of the spectrum that does not happen naturally, I am afraid.

Blue white yellow red are plentiful. Red stars are the longest lived and the smallest and the hardest to see unless they are giants in the end stages of life like Betelgeuse in the Orion constellation. I also see that the Pleiades are out and that means that soon Orion will be out in full, and the pillars of creation and the Eagle nebula will be visible through a moderate scope.

I kept seeing a large red thing in the south eastern sky and guessed it was a planet, so when I looked through my spotter scope I thought I saw rings and guessed that it was Saturn, or at least some other planetary body and my lens was not well focused and had aberrations in the view.