Thread: 2020 Dallas Stars

Post Thanks / Like

2020 Dallas Stars

The Stars are headed back to the Stanley Cup for the first time in 20 years. They won it against the Buffalo Sabres on a controversial "non kick" of the puck by Brett Hull. I hope this time they can win it out right. They probably will be playing the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Lightning will more than likely be favored. It will certainly suck that there wont be any games in Dallas, but alas it is better than no hockey at all.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

2. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stars take game 1, 4-1. Look for Tampa to come out like Vegas did in game 2 of their series, being more aggressive. Tampa's only goal was a double rebound off of players skates. Not good for them.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

4. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well so much for he Stars. Lost the last 2 games. Out skated, out hit and just playing like they are happy to be there. Goalie was pulled after the 2nd period as the Bolts had a 5-1 lead. Don't see them climbing out of this one.
    John Daly

Post Thanks / Like
    And down they go. 4 games to 2 to the Lightning. I was just thinking that the planets may be aligned for a Lightning-Rays-Bucs troika. Probably wont happen. The Bucs may be the weak link as i read the Rays are a heavy favorite to win the World Series. We will see,
    John Daly