Thread: Same Stuff/Different Year

Post Thanks / Like

Same Stuff/Different Year

Browns getting globbered, 38-6 😄
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tuned in to see Newton as a Patriot, Brady as a Buccaneer, and of course my Jets do nothing just like last year. I did notice all the fans allowed at Mid Ohio for the Indy race, that was nice to see. Oh and how retarded does the Washington Football Team est 1932 look now that they aren't Redskins any longer. WTF, absolutely stupid.
    Last edited by fchafey; September 13th, 2020 at 5:39 PM.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

3. Likes CenTexDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    But at least Washington won!;
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

5. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offense was on fire last night. Good thing because the D sucked

7. Likes fchafey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the first half. Very good game. Six thousand fans allowed. It is a start.
    "The difference between golf and government is that in golf you cant improve your lie"
    John Daly

9. Likes CenTexDave, sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cowboys looked like crap today, but pulled one out in the last second of the game and won by one point and a FG.

I still am wondering why they keep giving the ball to 21... He is good for maybe a yard on each carry. Eliot is not good for any type of long pass, and has to settle for short outs most of the time. Their pass defense is non existent. It is amazing they win anything. Hard to be a fan in Texas for football or baseball teams.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Chiefs won so all is good in my sports world!
    VOTE Rainwater and Snyder!!

BOYCOTT
    - Wells Laundry *Extraco Bank *Towne Services Moving and Storage *Purser Construction *Toyota of Killeen Patriot Buick *Bigham Kliewer Chapman & Watts Insurance Agency

12. Likes sojourner truth, sickofpc liked this post
    LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post