Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Picks Harris

Post Thanks / Like
    If elected, Hidin' Biden will be a straw man for the liberal left. The price for his nomination is his very soul. Sort of like the devil and Daniel mouse.

Hope he enjoys the feel of someone sticking a hand up his ass and moving his lips for him.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Biden was in Wisconsin, at a church, doing photo ops for political gain.
    Why is no one complaining about that, like how Trump got hammered for doing a photo op at a church a few weeks ago?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the Pope has supposedly told priests not to play up the fact that nobody will give Sleepy Joe Communion...

It sure is wierd how someone who says they are a believer can back pro abortion so hard. It just doesn't make sense. Or why anyone who is pro life, or a believer could vote for someone who feels that way about abortion.

But I know a lot of people who call themselves Christians who vote democrat... Mainly because the democrats give stuff away and these folks value their pockets over their eternal souls anyhow.

Now Biden does photo ops at a house of worship? Hope the roof doesn't cave in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, the Pope has supposedly told priests not to play up the fact that nobody will give Sleepy Joe Communion...
    Wow! That's news to me. I'm not a priest but I do try to keep up and I have never once heard "the Pope" tell priests anything. That would totally jump the "chain-of-command" to use a term you understand.

It sure is wierd how someone who says they are a believer can back pro abortion so hard. It just doesn't make sense. Or why anyone who is pro life, or a believer could vote for someone who feels that way about abortion.
    Have you not heard of wolves in sheep's clothing?

But I know a lot of people who call themselves Christians who vote democrat... these folks value their pockets over their eternal souls anyhow.
    Perhaps they fall for the story that although there is a hell, as long as you believe in Jesus, however that is defined, you will not go there. After all it's not works that count but only faith. Yes, it's a canard but believed by many. I pray that God is a merciful as they believe Him to be.

Now Biden does photo ops at a house of worship? Hope the roof doesn't cave in.
    I had a momentary panic when I saw that picture because that church had many of the trappings of a Catholic church. Turns out it was Lutheran. TBTG!

"Extra ecclesiam nulla salus."

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris Krok had a MAJOR revelation in a story on Biden on yesterday's pogrom (as Krok pronounces that word on his radio show).
    Either Krok or someone else has been digging around, and it was revealed yesterday that the father of the Kenosha shooting victim is...VIRULENTLY ANTI-SEMITIC!! He or they found old FaceBook postings that show that the man is EXTREMELY hateful of Jews, agrees with Louis Farrakhan on race relations, and believes that "Jews control everything"...

And Joe Biden had a sitdown meeting with this man, and Biden later chastises Trump for not meeting the victim's family (heard a soundbite on a radio news story yesterday that said that the Trump team chose not to have their private meeting with the victim's family, due to the family's request that their LAWYERS sit in...).

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

6. Thanks CenTexDave thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I deleted the off topic messages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting observation -
    The shape of Montana looks like Biden sniffing Kamala Harris - I mean, Idaho.
    It's hard to unsee that, now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2020-09-07 at 7.26.05 AM.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture852647.jpg  

10. Thanks sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Don't you love it when liberals accidentally tell the truth?

12. Thanks fchafey thanked this post
    Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see that an interviewer on CNBC called her "Crazy Nancy" yesterday... And then the guy turned around and blamed it on Trump. Of course. Liberals never make mistakes, they only copy the actions of others and then blame the others for bad acting.

I have yet to see one of these cable stations have a creative thought. Or an original thought. Any democrat for that matter.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast