Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Picks Harris

Post Thanks / Like
    Sean Hannity played a bit of audio from the Democratic debates earlier this year. He was shocked that Harris was "the one', given how she TRASHED Biden in one of the debates. She was hammering him on his 'civil rights record', and he was trying to slam her in return. He even denied her assertion that he PRAISED Southern Democrats in funeral eulogies, when those same Democrats had impeded black rights in the past (Hannity says there's proof that he praised Klansman-turned-Senator Robert Byrd at his funeral...)

Hannity and his guest (forget who) also noted that IF Biden manages to win the election in November, then Harris WILL EVENTUALLY become President of the U.S.--all she has to do is wait for Biden to die in office....

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by txswimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he could cut back on his rhetoric, he could have an easy reelection.
    exactly right. as I keep telling my girls and sons in law, only Trump can beat Trump........and damned, but what if sometimes that seems to be exactly what he's up to......mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

3. Likes txswimmer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, I doubt that Trump would cry buckets if he had to return to the life of a simple billionaire tycoon and not be the president of the US. Of course, the left would still try and get him to pay for winning and for just being Trump. They will never forget or forgive the right for beating Hillary. Or more likely, beating them period. I pity his tax attorney if he leaves office soon. They will fix up some way to screw him for the audacity of beating them.

One thing about democrats I have discovered is that you cannot apologize to them for anything, even if you were right and just trying to smooth over hard feelings. They do not forgive, or apologize, or forget losing. And yet, they never learn the lesson in the first place of why it is they lose. Apology not accepted should be their motto.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Levin is salivating at the notion that the Feds who are investigating what the Dems did before AND after the 2016 election--spying on the Trump campaign, creating that whole fake Russian/Ukrainian influence scam, etc.--will hit the fan VERY soon, and the GOP and the Trump Administration will nail Biden's butt to the wall for everything that Joe did, and/or allowed to happen.

"Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been wondering what the holdup on investigating these FISA abuses and the associated links to the Obama White House would come. Now that the election is less than 100 days away, it makes sense to start now.

A lot of what happened did so based on the assumption that Hillary would win and a lot of stuff would be ignored or swept under the rug. Now, not so much.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

Post Thanks / Like
    Well they better do it soon. Joe and Kam are on the TV now, all stations. The wife is pissed no Judge Judy....

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

8. LOL CenTexDave LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fchafey View Post
    Well they better do it soon. Joe and Kam are on the TV now, all stations. The wife is pissed no Judge Judy....
    I believe I heard somewhere on the TV that Judge Judy was retiring from her show this year
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Forbes says her net worth is over 440 million dollars check out this article.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/judy-...n#3cd2ce696bfd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I believe I heard somewhere on the TV that Judge Judy was retiring from her show this year
    Her 23rd season is her last. And yes, she be rich yo! Bert isnt in the poorhouse either....

"When the President gets to the White House, and does what he says he'll do, we will all be drinkin' that free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew" Merle haggard

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to enjoy watching Judge Wapner of the People's Court

13. Likes Night Owl liked this post
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast