Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: No college football this fall?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do y?all need a room or something?
     ...to the topTop

2. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep... A lot of room. PCs degrees didn't make him stupid... He got there all on his own.

But for the sake of diversity on the forum, I will simply not read or comment on any of his posts so as not to appear to be trying to run someone off. Lord knows we need all of the opinions we can get on here. Even if they are presumptuous and posed by bloated egos.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

...to the topTop

4. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    LOL Ludwig, Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Owl, ..Very good, you used a word like ilk, twice... If you just don't like my posts, maybe you should not put yourself throught the agony of reading them.
    I am still waiting for you to tell me how I deflected anything. ?????
    You are the person who brought up "safe" places. Please explain to me what they are. Evidently, you are familiar with them.
    You love, absolutely love, to bring up my two degrees, which I mentioned one time, bless your heart. I do know that you have an inferiority complex about a lot of things, owl, I understand. It shows.
    Fyi, nobody tells me what to say, thank you. I know you like to also mention CNN and the other liberal outlets, but, sorry, I don't watch them.
    Owl, I can just see you..if the words liberal, snowflake, taxes, teachers, and deflection were taken out of your vocabulary. I can really picture you with your lips together, mumbling to yourself, trying your best to say something, get something out, without using those words, but...you just can't do it.
    Speaking of deflection, I don't recall you answering one question that I asked of you, did you?
    "unlike you, I don't need a safe place and those of your ilk?" ???
    I never said, nor do I believe that I know it all. That is your lane....I just give facts, whereas you most always just give your oft repeated opinions, about the same things, over, and over, and over.
    If you guess my two degrees made me "dumb and stupid" as you say (excellent reasoning, btw), then so be it. I won't try to belittle you in such a childish way, but..I do wonder what you give credit to for making you so unbelievably "uninformed"(to put it very nicely) about so many things.
    The next time you give us one of your opinions, again, ..and again....just try to back it up with a fact or two.
    It's not my place to educate you. If you really want me to educate I only charge $500 an hour. You need to go back and learn what facts entail. Your opinions are not facts. I know you believe everything are facts in your mind.

again if you don't like what I post use the ignore function provided. I will continue to point out your BS.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    Owl, You would educate me for $500 an hour ? Now, that..is a REAL hoot. I wouldn't give two cents for all the education that you have. ..You are going to educate me about facts? Another real hoot...You haven't touched on a fact in so long that I don't think you can even give a definition of what a fact is.
    ...Thanks for letting me know what I can and can't, should and shouldn't do. I really , really appreciate that. lol
    You should definitely be able to point out BS, however, since you are the king of BS. You really shouldn't talk to me about giving facts, tho, because I can't even remember when you gave a fact. You only give what you have to give, which are your, most of the time, ignorant, negative, baseless and repetitive opinions, over and over...always.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 17th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.
     ...to the topTop

Post Thanks / Like
    st, YOU are going to call me stupid? Really? ..What is the big deal with my degrees? I mentioned that I had degrees, after one of Owl's rambling rants about education, and how glad I was to have an education and degrees. I guess that was totally wrong,huh. I didn't realize that it would cause such P E, envy, resentment, or whatever....
    I have tried my best to be civil with you, because of your age, but...be careful about calling names. If you want to jump on a bandwagon with your bud, and play a lil john role, that's fine, but, you might just be careful about what you say.
    Do tell me, st, what makes YOUR opinions, not facts, so right and correct all the time, while my opinions make me have a boated ego and always wrong. My opinions and given facts make me stupid, while some of YOUR "opinions" make you always correct and righteous? Here's a little news for you, you have it confused. ..Don't try to kid yourself....
    I am not the one that has called you names, tried to belittle you, but, ..if you would like to go there, I am sure capable of doing that. I just hope I don't have the desire or feel the need to do so.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 17th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
     ...to the topTop

8. LOL Night Owl, sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sickofpc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Owl, You would educate me for $500 an hour ? Now, that..is a REAL hoot. I wouldn't give two cents for all the education that you have. ..You are going to educate me about facts? Another real hoot...You haven't touched on a fact in so long that I don't think you can even give a definition of what a fact is.
    ...Thanks for letting me know what I can and can't, should and shouldn't do. I really , really appreciate that. lol
    You should definitely be able to point out BS, however, since you are the king of BS. You really shouldn't talk to me about giving facts, tho, because I can't even remember when you gave a fact. You only give what you have to give, which are your, most of the time, ignorant, negative, baseless and repetitive opinions, over and over...always.
    I'm still waiting on your facts. Haven't seen one lately. I see you quote numbers that to you are facts but everyone else wonders when those numbers come from since you don't identify sources. Why should anyone believe what you post? Anyone with TWO degrees should know to post sources. Nope, your ego is getting in your way. If anyone disagrees with you their not worth your time. So your refusal to post sources means all you post is your opinion. I don't take much stock in your or any other snowflakes opinion. Better go to your safe place before another conservative calls you out on your so called facts.

...to the topTop

10. Likes sojourner truth liked this post
    LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see someone has their chest puffed out and their panties in a wad. An inflated Ego has led many to their downfall.

...to the topTop

12. LOL sickofpc LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owl, you are right..that is why you have hit bottom.All you can do is bitch, moan, groan, call names, and try to belittle. I'm sure people love being around you with your positive attitude, bringing happiness and positivity into everyone's life that you come into contact with. You and your inflated ego have brought you down to the point that you are just like a broken record, playing the same messages over, and over and over.
    There you go with your "two degrees" again. You really must be very, very envious to keep mentioning that. I don't mention them, you do. I understand, tho, people with very low self esteem try to belittle others as often as possible. ..Bless your heart, I understand. Envy is hard to live with, I'm sure. Just be happy with what you have, the best you can, remembering that happiness and contentment is a state of mind.
    Now,..you are copying what I said about facts, which is really a hoot, since you never give any, ever, just opinions. That's kind of funny, and ironic, since imitation is the highest form of flattery. I really can't remember any facts that you have ever given, ever. I'm sure I just missed them all. All those things you have said about universities, public education, teachers, what is taught and allowed in schools, etc., etc...on and on and on..are always only..your opinion. Nothing else, nothing more..ever.

Congratulations, you were able to get a couple of your key words that are always in your conversations...snowflake and safe place. You didn't get to put your big key word in that you use in most of your conversations , but, I 'm sure you will work it in somehow soon.
    Last edited by sickofpc; August 18th, 2020 at 9:36 AM.
     ...to the topTop

14. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Topic locked!
     ...to the topTop

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7