Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great Progressive Propaganda Machine

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how that gets repeated over and over when people judge the living crap out of human breeds. Oops, I mean races.

It's the exact same by judging a fellow animal. Each with certain characteristics that make them both unique and different.

Yet when the science is applied to humans. The entire script is flipped by saying something ignorant like everyone bleeds red. Fish bleed red too. Explain how it's the same.

To be proud of your own people is practically a crime. Unless a person repeatedly repeats, "We're all the same", "Its only skin color", "Biological differences don't mean ####."

it's a social warrior get out of shame card. Meant to frighten you to who your people really are.

So when people try to muddy the water on human breeds. Saying one is worse then another. Take a vacation to China, Russia, Korea, Japan, South America, Pacfic islands, etc. Walk around their countries while yelling in their face, "We're all the same", " Becauce you Can't judge me". "Its racist" .

Good luck with the vacation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopperglock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...science is applied to humans. ...
    We find through genetic studies in the late 20th century that there is no biogenetically distinct human races (breeds) and that "races" are cultural interventions reflecting specific attitudes and beliefs that are imposed on different populations. A person's "race" cannot be identified from a DNA sample.

There is neither freedom nor unity for any nation unless it truly lives "under God."

3. Likes Grasshopperglock, txswimmer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    We find through genetic studies in the late 20th century that there is no biogenetically distinct human races (breeds) and that "races" are cultural interventions reflecting specific attitudes and beliefs that are imposed on different populations. A person's "race" cannot be identified from a DNA sample.
    Why do European people have oil glands in their scalp. While someone of African descent doesn't?

Why do Asian people have different shaped eyes then a person from Russia?

Why can certain human breeds grow facial hair while others cannot?

What humans still continue a very rare trait known commonly as "eye shine"? The reflective surface on the rear of the eyeball. Just like a cat? Tell me they're the same as me.

I'm calling B.S. On the liberal feelings point of view.
    Last edited by Grasshopperglock; July 31st, 2020 at 5:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You cannot judge a person by the color of their skin, but must do it one at a time. Or like Dr. King once said, by the color of their hearts.
    We have met the enemy and he is us... POGO

6. Likes txswimmer, sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martin Luther king was a straight communist that got in bed with government and ended up not getting the paycheck he wanted.

Why don't you cite Malcolm X?

Is he not as important?

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do European people have oil glands in their scalp. While someone of African descent doesn't?

What humans still continue a very rare trait known commonly as "eye shine"? The reflective surface on the rear of the eyeball. Just like a cat? Tell me they're the same as me.

No. You're calling B.S. on science. According to the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, your first question, for example has no basis in fact. African people have the same sebaceous glands as do European people and have the same sebum (oil) secretion. You may want to do some research and get your facts straight before you call B.S. because to do otherwise makes you a fool.
    Last edited by Ludwig; July 31st, 2020 at 7:01 PM.

There is neither freedom nor unity for any nation unless it truly lives "under God."

9. Likes sickofpc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    No. You're calling B.S. on science. According to the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, your first question, for example has no basis in fact. African people have the same sebaceous glands as do European people and have the same sebum (oil) secretion. You may want to do some research and get your facts straight before you call B.S. because to do otherwise makes you a fool.
    How does it make me a fool? You didn't know what it was till I brang it up. Thank you, Google(?)

There's a whole bunch more on the list. I'm with you on this journey.

Post Thanks / Like

what's the answer to the 'eyeshine' one, grasshopper?
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture484756.jpg  

13. Likes fchafey liked this post
    LOL gnatsum LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am no more proud to be one of the whitest people I know that I would be proud to be any other skin color. Yes, there are obvious differences in appearances, and some differences in predilections toward diseases, but the same can be said in the diverse cultures of once "race", or in the makeup of one's blood. I notice color, but it makes no difference. I am proud of my rainbow family, and don't care what color or ethnic origin they may be. I doubt any of them see me as "the white uncle", any more than iI see them as "the asian or the black kid".

I hate any identity politics. Period.

15. Likes sickofpc liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast