Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It Wasn't a Threat

Good news!

Post Thanks / Like

It Wasn't a Threat

Strange

Post Thanks / Like
    Like almost every othe noose report, this one was BS. They showed a picture of the noose in question, and yes, there is a piece of rope shaped like a noose hanging down from the door that slides up and down. The rope is used to pull the door down. Then they showed pictures of all of the adjacent doors that had the same rope hanging down from them. I guess the KKK factions have been really busy since they strung up Jussie Smolette. Another case of someone crying wolf, and everyone (myself included) falling for it before it gets checked out. I now wonder how much taxpayer money had to be used to rush the FBI team on scene to discover the obvious. It was well put today from someone when they said, about the Smollette case, that it must be a real problem with racism in America when you have to hire foreigners to set up a fake hanging.

Lot of folks probably feeling foolish right about now, and rightfully so.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sojourner truth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like almost every othe noose report, this one was BS. They showed a picture of the noose in question, and yes, there is a piece of rope shaped like a noose hanging down from the door that slides up and down. The rope is used to pull the door down. Then they showed pictures of all of the adjacent doors that had the same rope hanging down from them. I guess the KKK factions have been really busy since they strung up Jussie Smolette. Another case of someone crying wolf, and everyone (myself included) falling for it before it gets checked out. I now wonder how much taxpayer money had to be used to rush the FBI team on scene to discover the obvious. It was well put today from someone when they said, about the Smollette case, that it must be a real problem with racism in America when you have to hire foreigners to set up a fake hanging.

Lot of folks probably feeling foolish right about now, and rightfully so.
    I had even 'darker' suspicions about the whole affair........mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

5. Likes Night Owl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    I had even 'darker' suspicions about the whole affair........mac
    I think I thought the same thing. Scary.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Face it - people are going absolutely nuts these days. I pulled this one of the newsline this morning:

"I don?t know what happened ... all I did was stop and take a picture ... and the next thing I?m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head," state Sen. Tim Carpenter told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
    Published 3 hours ago ? Updated 3 hours ago

Crowds outside the Wisconsin State Capitol tore down two statues and attacked a state senator amid protests following the arrest of a Black man who was at a restaurant with a megaphone and a baseball bat.

Video released by the Madison Police Department shows the man talking through the megaphone Tuesday while walking near the restaurant?s outdoor patio. He goes inside and says he's "disturbing" the restaurant.

The unrest followed weeks of mostly peaceful protests of the death of George Floyd, who died on May 25 in Minneapolis after a white police officer used his knee to pin down the handcuffed Black man?s neck even after Floyd stopped moving.

Late Tuesday in Madison, Democratic state Sen. Tim Carpenter was assaulted after taking a photo of protesters, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

"I don?t know what happened ... all I did was stop and take a picture ... and the next thing I?m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head," Carpenter told a reporter for the newspaper.

Statues of Wisconsin?s motto "Forward" and of Col. Hans Christian Heg were dragged away from the statehouse. The statue of Heg, an anti-slavery activist who fought and died for the Union during the U.S. Civil War, was decapitated and thrown into a Madison lake by protesters, the newspaper said.

Protesters chanting for the release of the man who?d been arrested also broke glass at the Tommy Thompson Center and smashed windows and lights at the state Capitol. Early Wednesday, police in riot gear worked to clear a crowd of about 100 people that remained in the area.

AP
    [/B]

A DEMOCRATIC state senator was attacked for taking a PICTURE after protesters destroyed the statue of an ANTI_SLAVERY UNION hero. WTF?!?!

Another example of blind hate leading to absurd actions. Also saw that Chicago cops are calling in sick. Surprise, surprise - over 100 shootings, with 13 fatalities last week. Who wants to be a cop in this current environment?
    Last edited by txswimmer; June 24th, 2020 at 9:18 AM.

8. Saddened by sickofpc, TheOldProgrammer is saddened by this post
    WTF sickofpc WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet, no one is calling Watson an ***hole. CBS just this morning gave him many minutes of national face time, acting as if his "the sky is falling" B.S. had an iota of legitimacy. Like Smolette, Watson is a reprobate who deserves a "butt whipping" rather than an audience.
    "A boy cannot become a girl and a man cannot become a woman, not even if he shuts his eyes and wishes really hard."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Yet, no one is calling Watson an ***hole. CBS just this morning gave him many minutes of national face time, acting as if his "the sky is falling" B.S. had an iota of legitimacy. Like Smolette, Watson is a reprobate who deserves a "butt whipping" rather than an audience.
    Did Bubba Smollett replace Danica Patrick?
    Last edited by Ricky; June 24th, 2020 at 10:53 AM.
    The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.

11. WTF gnatsum, TheOldProgrammer WTF'd this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bubba WHO?
    "Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says." 'Argument Clinic', Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wallace is not making any friends by going on racist, Don Lemon's show and complaining about the "noose". He should be saying that he is happy it wasn't a threat and leave it at that.

He wants so bad to be the victim.

Oh and, he should be fined for sticking his head into Blaney's car without a mask,

14. Likes Ricky, TheOldProgrammer liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast