Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: NASCAR bans Confederate Flag

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No I?m just not an old dope, blacks that are ?fatherless? again poor and not poor. Poor white males are convicted and receive significantly smaller punishments then black men. The incarceration rate for black men in the 80s (Reagan) and 90s (Clinton) is sickening. Again in comparison to white men that committed the same crimes. Let us not forget that the government created the crack crisis of the 80s within the inner cities and only began to have a problem with it when it infiltrated the suburbs. So again no your history guys. There?s so much out there if you?ll just read a book or watch a documentary.
    Yet another liberal rant. Copy and pasted from the liberal textbooks and webpages.

Answer the question I asked you and stop with the social justice warrior rants.

Why did you use white privilege to get what you wanted and deny a minority their chance?

2. Likes txswimmer, sojourner truth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I also want to point out that Chicago is still largely segregated. As late as the 80s minorities were given the opportunity to purchase homes through a cool program called a contract loan. Where they were charged at times 500 percent more then whites for their mortgage payment.
    why on earth would the black Chicago Mayor and City Council put up with something as egregious as that. You'll forgive me for not swallowing this and swill and slop........mac
    Last edited by mac; June 13th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let us not forget that the government created the crack crisis of the 80s within the inner cities and only began to have a problem with it when it infiltrated the suburbs.
    yep....prob'ly the CIA, right? You guys are just too easy....mac
    Live as if you were living a second time, and as though you had acted wrongly the first time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm

In Chicago, in order to afford the city's median monthly mortgage payment of $1,276, homeowners must earn a minimum annual income of $51,031.

$1,276 x 500% = $6380

That isn't a race issue. It's an IQ problem.

6. LOL sojourner truth LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    150 years? I guess plessy v Ferguson never happened, brown v board of education never happened, Hernandez v Texas never happened (go ahead and look the other 2 up) I guess the moment slavery ended black people enjoyed the same rights as everyone else. I guess people in theirs 50s and late 40s that are black never experienced segregation. It?s all clear to me, some one that was a minority beat the rigged system that has oppressed them and beat you out for a job or promotion and you truly think the government had a role in that and that all minorities have that opportunity. Makes
    sense now.

I also want to point out that Chicago is still largely segregated. As late as the 80s minorities were given the opportunity to purchase homes through a cool program called a contract loan. Where they were charged at times 500 percent more then whites for their mortgage payment. Keep in mind that the owner kept the deed and could evict whenever they saw fit only to turnaround and hoodwink the next person. Please understand that no equity was gained throughout the process and no money was refunded. Well why would anyone buy under those circumstances? Well because they wanted to live in a better ?redlined? area.
    Sure there was segregation, that's one fact you got right. As for the rest of your facts, blacks didn't have to sign those contracts. Were they forced to sign them? What person, regardless of skin color, would sign one of those contracts? Stupid is as stupid does.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Why did you use white privilege to get what you wanted and deny a minority their chance?
    There was a guy on the radio the other day, who was black, and said that he couldn't even get to a BLM protest because there were so many white people in line trying to get to the protest.
    Once again, white people denying black people something. . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    EVERYTHING MUST BE CHANGED! No more flying Comanche and Apache helicopters.
    We don't say the "Comanche" word around here at Fort Rucker.
    The Comanche helicopter program suffered from the good idea fairy, and had massive cost overruns before it was cancelled in 2004.
    There were some people responsible for the concepts and development of it that really needed to take an appetite suppressant, and limit what they wanted the helicopter to do. Lots of "it would be nice if it had . . . {insert gee whiz stuff}."
    There is only one Comanche, as far as I know, and it is in the Army Aviation Museum here at Fort Rucker.
    Last edited by kantwin; June 13th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatsum View Post
    You must've missed the stories on the clamor from the riled up Libs a few years ago who DEMANDED that ALL of the things named for Native Americans and/or their tribes be renamed...because those namings were not done...with enough respect? I forgot the exact why now. Sorry.

EVERYTHING MUST BE CHANGED! No more flying Comanche and Apache helicopters. No more going to Florida Seminole football games (that college noted then that IT had the permission FROM the tribal leadership, to name the sports teams there after the Seminole tribe! As to the Washington Redskins? That name is flatout racist, the Libs screamed)
    No more naming consumer products after Native American tribes (Indian motorcycles?) Jeep would have to stop building the Cherokee or rename it (but does it get to keep building and selling the Grand Cherokee??)

They even forced the Cleveland Indians to drop the 'Chief Wahoo' logo because it was "offensive". Rick will be along soon to add his comments about that brouhaha...

HEY NOW...why not just COMPLETELY STOP naming things after ANY "famous people" entirely! No more Ronald Reagan High School...no more Reverend Dr, Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard...
    Oh, ####. I knew the Redskins were a no-no, but not everything else! Well, I guess we could all rename everything by numbers! Hood would become ?Fort 1?, because it?s the biggest. The Apache copter could be ?Chopper 1?, and so forth. They wouldn?t have to rename my Wrangler. Haven?t heard of any cowboys griping.

Oh, well.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing about race and the justice system. Read statistics on rates of criminal activity amongst ethnic groups. Jews are the least likely to commit crime. Yay for us (my heritage Must be why, as a poor white boy with abusive alcoholic parents, one if whom was a sociopath) I didn’t commit crime.

Bull####. I call bull####! Yes, there is racism in some jurisdictions. Root it out and destroy it. But I know of no judge or prosecutor who gave a stiffer sentence to a minority. I knew too many judges that gave minorities a break, because, after all, they “didn’t know better”, or “they have it rough already”.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ft. Hood is not the biggest in size or personnel anymore.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast