Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NASCAR bans Confederate Flag

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onetime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Know your history. Minorities were and as recently as 8 years ago were denied opportunities to live in affluent or even middle class neighborhoods. I have a better chance of receiving a home loan at a lower rate then a minority under the exact same circumstances. You also likely think that minorities have the same opportunity for success as whites in the military. Either way when you boil it down if you don?t live in a good neighborhood then you?re likely not going to send your kids to a high end school. Let?s turn back to housing, if your grandparents and parents had the opportunity to buy home and minorities weren?t afforded that same opportunity well that?s an instance of generational wealth that one group missed out on that the others did not. Same for college opportunities, but I?m sure you think that black people were accepted at the same rate as whites to college. Let?s not forget that segregation wasn?t that long ago where blacks attended ran down underfunded schools. If you?re black and in your 60s you experienced de Jure and de facto segregation (doubt half of you all will know what those terms are, just saying). Those people are now likely grandparents, what?s the chance that they have anything to pass down to their children or grandchildren? Land? Money? A house? Not sure why you pseudo educated wanna be?s try to pass off your covert and overt thoughts as if you truly read a book or have a clue but again it is what it is. I?ll leave it at this it?s less about blacks and white and more about the haves and the have nots. The haves merely limiting the amount of opportunities for the have nots which make people fight over the small scraps that are left over.
    Shouldn't you be down in Austin on your knees in front of a BLM member apologizing for your white privilege?

Let me tell you about my white privilege you snotty little #######. I grew up in a children's home in deep North Tulsa which is predominantly black. I went to the children's home at the age of 2. I went to elementary and middle school where the only white kids were the kids from the children's home. I moved into a foster home at aged 15 and moved to a small town 30 miles or so south of Tulsa. That small town is one of the poorest cities/towns in Oklahoma and is about 40% black. Graduating from high school I had no opportunities for college because back then people didn't borrow $250,000 to go to college; their parents scrimped and saved and did without to send their kids to college. Having no prospects for college I joined the United States Army where I put myself through college. I didn't ask anybody else, including the government to pay my way. After doing my stint in the army, I did what I had always dreamed of doing and that was I became a police officer, you know, those people that you and your worthless ilk hate so much. For 28 years I served the City of Killeen and it's citizens and am proud of it. Nobody helped me achieve my dreams but me and I damned sure didn't have any so called white privilege. Let me tell you how I did it...I finished high school. I didn't get anyone pregnant. I never committed criminal acts and got arrested for them. Last, but certainly not least you smug little ####tard, I didn't blame my upbringing on anyone but the two unfit parents who should have never copulated in the first place.

2. Thanks Rick, Ricky, Night Owl, fchafey, TheOldProgrammer thanked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It is crystal clear that he and his fellow social justice warriors don't want equal treatment, they want special treatment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like it says in the 10 suggestions?
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    Know your history. Minorities were and as recently as 8 years ago were denied opportunities to live in affluent or even middle class neighborhoods. I have a better chance of receiving a home loan at a lower rate then a minority under the exact same circumstances. You also likely think that minorities have the same opportunity for success as whites in the military. Either way when you boil it down if you don?t live in a good neighborhood then you?re likely not going to send your kids to a high end school. Let?s turn back to housing, if your grandparents and parents had the opportunity to buy home and minorities weren?t afforded that same opportunity well that?s an instance of generational wealth that one group missed out on that the others did not. Same for college opportunities, but I?m sure you think that black people were accepted at the same rate as whites to college. Let?s not forget that segregation wasn?t that long ago where blacks attended ran down underfunded schools. If you?re black and in your 60s you experienced de Jure and de facto segregation (doubt half of you all will know what those terms are, just saying). Those people are now likely grandparents, what?s the chance that they have anything to pass down to their children or grandchildren? Land? Money? A house? Not sure why you pseudo educated wanna be?s try to pass off your covert and overt thoughts as if you truly read a book or have a clue but again it is what it is. I?ll leave it at this it?s less about blacks and white and more about the haves and the have nots. The haves merely limiting the amount of opportunities for the have nots which make people fight over the small scraps that are left over.
    Well, in my neighborhood, almost 75% of my neighbors are black, and most of them have retired from successful military careers. Guess the must not have gotten the word about how downtrodden they were. Have to ask my next door neighbor how much he closed his house at. I had absolutely no idea that his finance rate was more than mine because of the color of his skin. Oh, wait... he closed at 2% points lower than I did. Good for him. Must be another one of those uninformed poor souls again.
    If you do not read the news you are uninformed. If you do you are misinformed. Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I know much more history than you will ever know. I learned how this country was founded, something you don't know a thing about. The history you know is what your liberal professors taught and that wasn't American history. What you learned was liberal lies about what this country was. Blacks have had 150 years to get their act together and they still blame whites for their lot in life. My ancestors didn't own blacks and they didn't sell blacks into slavery. Learn history, if your football scrambled brain can understand what you read. Blacks, not whites, put other blacks into slavery. But you know that already and it doesn't fit your liberal, snowflake agenda. It seems your parents didn't teach you how to think for yourself or much of anything else. Colleges don't use the same standard for all students. Blacks with lower qualifications are selected over those with better qualifications. There are many places where how well a person can play a game, like football, is more important that how well they do in the classroom. I expect you are one of those based on your posts.

How would you know how blacks were treated? You don't have a flipping clue. The problem with a lot of blacks is they get upset over a cop killing a black criminal, but not a peep about the 18 black men killed in Chicago by black men? Why doesn't those 18 black men's lives matter. If Black Lives Matter is worth a damn they would be protesting about those lives. But no, not a peep. Why? Is it, could it be that blacks are racist? Oh I know, there are those that are ignorant but still want their ignorance should. You should be in good company.

TEXAS has a balanced budget.

Jesus Saves, even Agnostics.

Draining the Swamp is a tough job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Why did you go to college? Why did you play sports in high school? Why do you have a job?

Don't you know that you, by claiming these spots that were afforded to you by white privilege, took those spots away from a minority who, according to you, wasn't allowed to live in a nice house, wasn't allowed to go to college, or wasn't allowed to inherit anything, just because of the color of his or her skin?

Maybe that's why you troll the internet trying to advance this notion on the rest of us. I'm guessing that your professor, and or liberal teacher told you that that's how you atone for the sins of the white man.

8. Likes onetime liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Milley is a weak kneed general. Needs to retire. We should have cloned Patton
    Last edited by CenTexDave; June 13th, 2020 at 8:14 AM.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    I know much more history than you will ever know. I learned how this country was founded, something you don't know a thing about. The history you know is what your liberal professors taught and that wasn't American history. What you learned was liberal lies about what this country was. Blacks have had 150 years to get their act together and they still blame whites for their lot in life. My ancestors didn't own blacks and they didn't sell blacks into slavery. Learn history, if your football scrambled brain can understand what you read. Blacks, not whites, put other blacks into slavery. But you know that already and it doesn't fit your liberal, snowflake agenda. It seems your parents didn't teach you how to think for yourself or much of anything else. Colleges don't use the same standard for all students. Blacks with lower qualifications are selected over those with better qualifications. There are many places where how well a person can play a game, like football, is more important that how well they do in the classroom. I expect you are one of those based on your posts.

How would you know how blacks were treated? You don't have a flipping clue. The problem with a lot of blacks is they get upset over a cop killing a black criminal, but not a peep about the 18 black men killed in Chicago by black men? Why doesn't those 18 black men's lives matter. If Black Lives Matter is worth a damn they would be protesting about those lives. But no, not a peep. Why? Is it, could it be that blacks are racist? Oh I know, there are those that are ignorant but still want their ignorance should. You should be in good company.
    150 years? I guess plessy v Ferguson never happened, brown v board of education never happened, Hernandez v Texas never happened (go ahead and look the other 2 up) I guess the moment slavery ended black people enjoyed the same rights as everyone else. I guess people in theirs 50s and late 40s that are black never experienced segregation. It?s all clear to me, some one that was a minority beat the rigged system that has oppressed them and beat you out for a job or promotion and you truly think the government had a role in that and that all minorities have that opportunity. Makes
    sense now.

I also want to point out that Chicago is still largely segregated. As late as the 80s minorities were given the opportunity to purchase homes through a cool program called a contract loan. Where they were charged at times 500 percent more then whites for their mortgage payment. Keep in mind that the owner kept the deed and could evict whenever they saw fit only to turnaround and hoodwink the next person. Please understand that no equity was gained throughout the process and no money was refunded. Well why would anyone buy under those circumstances? Well because they wanted to live in a better ?redlined? area.
    Last edited by onetime; June 13th, 2020 at 8:25 AM.

11. LOL Night Owl LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Why did you go to college? Why did you play sports in high school? Why do you have a job?

Don't you know that you, by claiming these spots that were afforded to you by white privilege, took those spots away from a minority who, according to you, wasn't allowed to live in a nice house, wasn't allowed to go to college, or wasn't allowed to inherit anything, just because of the color of his or her skin?

Maybe that's why you troll the internet trying to advance this notion on the rest of us. I'm guessing that your professor, and or liberal teacher told you that that's how you atone for the sins of the white man.
    No I’m just not an old dope, blacks that are “fatherless” again poor and not poor. Poor white males are convicted and receive significantly smaller punishments then black men. The incarceration rate for black men in the 80s (Reagan) and 90s (Clinton) is sickening. Again in comparison to white men that committed the same crimes. Let us not forget that the government created the crack crisis of the 80s within the inner cities and only began to have a problem with it when it infiltrated the suburbs. So again no your history guys. There’s so much out there if you’ll just read a book or watch a documentary.

13. LOL Night Owl, TheOldProgrammer LOL'd at this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No I?m just not an old dope, blacks that are ?fatherless? again poor and not poor. Poor white males are convicted and receive significantly smaller punishments then black men. The incarceration rate for black men in the 80s (Reagan) and 90s (Clinton) is sickening. Again in comparison to white men that committed the same crimes. Let us not forget that the government created the crack crisis of the 80s within the inner cities and only began to have a problem with it when it infiltrated the suburbs. So again no your history guys. There?s so much out there if you?ll just read a book or watch a documentary.
    The government created the crack crisis? Really? Please enlighten us as to how the government "created the crack crisis in the inner city." Was it a grand conspiracy to wipe out the black man by introducing crack to the inner city? Do you wear your tinfoil hat at the BLM rallies? Regarding incarcerating blacks, do you mean the 90s crime bill authored by your champion Uncle Joe Biden and signed by your other champion Bill (I never met a woman I didn't want to boink) Clinton?

You come on this forum thinking you're better than everyone because you're "woke" whatever the #### "woke" means. You can keep dreaming that you're some civil rights champion all you want; the rest of us see you for what you really are and that's a PoS snowflake that hates my country and wishes to tear it down.

15. Thanks Night Owl, sojourner truth thanked this post
    Likes TheOldProgrammer liked this post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast